U.S. House to launch Trump impeachment inquiry over Ukraine controversy

webfact

1 hour ago, Samui Bodoh said:

The sheer levels of corruption in the Trump administration are breath-taking.

Sadly, to date the Democrat party has been... less than optimal. Hmm... that requires more bluntness; the Dems have been utterly <deleted> at oversight and holding the Trump administration to account.

The real question to me is whether the Republicans will decide to put country over party. I know that there are good Republicans who understand the damage done by Trump (Alexander, Romney, Sasse, etc. There are MANY good Republicans). Will they step up?

The US is truly at a crossroads. Are they going to return to a path of decency and good governance? Or, are they going to continue down the road of norm-breaking, corrupt destruction and self-harm all to satisfy the ego and desires of one person. And, Republicans need to remember that one day soon Trump will be gone, but the judgement of history against those who enabled him will live a long time.

I sincerely hope that the US gets its act together. A good US generally means a good world. A bad US generally means a stinking world.

A good Republican Romney? LMAO! 

Do you know anyone from Massachusetts who thinks that? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Are you kidding, or dreaming? The Turtle will continue to put Party and Trump over the Country and its democracy. Stalling every move in the Senate proposed by Democrats. The Republicans are majority corrupt in allowing lunatic Trump stomp on democratic oversight Congress bestowed by law.

The sheer levels of corruption in the Trump administration are breath-taking.

Sadly, to date the Democrat party has been... less than optimal. Hmm... that requires more bluntness; the Dems have been utterly at oversight and holding the Trump administration to account.

The real question to me is whether the Republicans will decide to put country over party. I know that there are good Republicans who understand the damage done by Trump (Alexander, Romney, Sasse, etc. There are MANY good Republicans). Will they step up?

The US is truly at a crossroads. Are they going to return to a path of decency and good governance? Or, are they going to continue down the road of norm-breaking, corrupt destruction and self-harm all to satisfy the ego and desires of one person. And, Republicans need to remember that one day soon Trump will be gone, but the judgement of history against those who enabled him will live a long time.

I sincerely hope that the US gets its act together. A good US generally means a good world. A bad US generally means a stinking world.

• Like 1

Just wait. Donny will sue to block impeachment or other legal means, and look to his Buddies on supreme court to back him.

It’s about time!hopefulley it will help getting past donalds stonewalling and force witness to testify without hiding behind executive privilege at least speed up the access to and turning over of requested documents 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1