Temperamental Trump blows his top over impeachment inquiry

webfact

9 hours ago, yogi100 said:

They are not run of the mill 'crimes' though are they?

If dealers are going to push their drugs on children to get them addicted like happens in the PI then they now know what the consequences are likely to be. 

Over the years I've known parents who've lost their children to heroin. Drug taking is not always just a matter of having a joint out in the garden at a party.

It often eventually results in a wasteful unnecessary death just to put a bit of money in the pockets of vultures.

If your child had been a victim of these vermin perhaps you'd wish death upon them as well otherwise these drug dealers get off unscathed while you're watching earth being shoveled on to your son or daughter's coffin. I've been to one of these funerals.

Trump probably understands this just like Duterte does and has a similar degree of sympathy for those who commit these 'crimes'.

Do you  genuinely think Trump  gives  one iota  of genuine sympathy to anyone?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, johnmcc6 said:

I see T D S  is thriving in Thai Visa today. Old croc has the correct name as everything he says is just that A crock But dream on losers ,Trump is just getting all his ducks lined up to wipe the floor with the lot of them,

A shame the haters can only parrot the same old <deleted> that the likes of mad cow and the fake news media put out. Otherwise not a single original thought from any of you.

I hope your print  your words  for future  reference.

• Like 1

The O.P. refers to the "trump" behavior at the press conference with the Honorable president of Finland. If you haven't seen it, do watch.

The view from Finland:

(Headline and first three sentences only included)

‘Circus Trump’: What that White House news conference looked like to the Finns

Wednesday’s roller coaster news conference with President Trump and Finnish President Sauli Niinisto elicited ridicule and some concern in Finland, where many celebrated their leader on Thursday for enduring with dignity what they largely described as a Trump monologue.

Coming from a nation that ranks second on the World Press Freedom Index — compared with the United States, which ranks 48th — stunned Finnish reporters described to their readers back home a “circus” and parallel reality in the White House.

Finnish newspaper Hufvudstadsbladet offered a blunt summary of the meeting: “Niinistö’s visit was overshadowed by Circus Trump - President Niinisto asked Trump to safeguard US democracy.”

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:
16 hours ago, webfact said:

Temperamental

??????

Insane, or mental handicapped is a better description. ????

Think of the scene in the movie "The Shining" where Jack Nicholson breaks through the door:  "oh, he's just having a bad day."

I think he's going to snap.  Seen that press conference with the president of FInland?  Getting close to the edge.  If the reporters were just a touch confrontational it could have been the show we're waiting for.  They obviously sedated him for the UN appearance the previous week, looks like they're going to have to slip his meds into his Diet Coke.

• Like 1

A bit touchy are we? The man who has the thinnest skin in the world is melting down. He is literally losing his sanity on the world stage. An intervention is required. Psychotherapy, powerful meds, possibly hypnotherapy, and counseling.  

He is really making a fool of himself far more than usual. Does he realize he is the most mocked man on the planet?

Meltdown time for Don Donald part 1. Stay tuned. The real entertainment is just beginning. 

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

Think of the scene in the movie "The Shining" where Jack Nicholson breaks through the door:  "oh, he's just having a bad day."

I think he's going to snap.  Seen that press conference with the president of FInland?  Getting close to the edge.  If the reporters were just a touch confrontational it could have been the show we're waiting for.  They obviously sedated him for the UN appearance the previous week, looks like they're going to have to slip his meds into his Diet Coke.

Perfect picture you put into my head. Jack Nicholson in Shining is really Like Donald. But that was only a movie but this is reality, frightening same same. 

When I was watching the press conference I was indeed expecting him to punch one of the guys. I hope we Will have that fun once on TV. ????????

Trump calls for China to investigate Biden family

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens because what happened with China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine," Trump said. "I’m sure that President Xi [Jinping] does not like being under that kind of scrutiny where billions of dollars is taken out of his country by a guy that just got kicked out of the Navy."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-calls-for-china-to-investigate-biden-family

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Trump calls for China to investigate Biden family

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens because what happened with China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine," Trump said. "I’m sure that President Xi [Jinping] does not like being under that kind of scrutiny where billions of dollars is taken out of his country by a guy that just got kicked out of the Navy."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-calls-for-china-to-investigate-biden-family

Good god!Did he really say that?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xylophone said:

Really can't see that happening as trump thinks he is 'bullet-proof' and is stupid enough to think he has done nothing wrong..........and you can't fix stupid.

Trump Bullet Proof?

Could invite the NRA to prove it:stoner:

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Old Croc said:

I blame the fools who voted him in, who believed his rubbish despite massive evidence it was all a sham. And I blame the old men of the Republican party who support him for personal gain

Always amazed me how everyone I know in the USA says we have this great democracy, the people choose who is elected, if you want to change things just vote. 

The race in 2016 consisted of 18+ months of campaigning and the most money ever spent on a presidential election, 2.4 Billion.  

And of course, same as it ever was, the "people" had a choice of 2 candidates.  Neither were suited for the job IMO  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He is really making a fool of himself far more than usual. 

Meltdown time for Don Donald part 1. Stay tuned. The real entertainment is just beginning. 

I just don'tnt see it, yet I hope you are right.  He has survived so many lies, was a known philanderer when elected, etc...  In his mind, he will always be #1, unimpeachable,  and the "fake" news cant hurt him. 

The POTUS / former POTUS may someday be led away in handcuffs, yet in his mind he will still believe he did nothing wrong and that one of his many lawyers will get him out on bail within hours. ???? 

24 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

And of course, same as it ever was, the "people" had a choice of 2 candidates.  Neither were suited for the job IMO  

The choice was a stale croissant or a fresh donut filled with manure. Mmmmm, donut!

26 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Always amazed me how everyone I know in the USA says we have this great democracy, the people choose who is elected, if you want to change things just vote. 

That wasn't me.  When I was finally old enough to vote I saw the options and didn't like either.  Usually works that way still.  More often than not I vote against someone and ending up casting it for someone I don't like.  I had a friend who volunteered for Kerry in 2004, and called him the day after he lost thinking he'd be down, but he was fine, said with a laugh "The only thing worse than a Bush presidency would be a Kerry presidency!"  That's the way it is with a lot of us.  I decided to go shallow this time: I think Liz Warren would be great because it I want to have a president who looks like a librarian.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I think Liz Warren would be great because it I want to have a president who looks like a librarian.

I think Tulsi Gabbard would be great, she will be in this months debate. prefer her over the "librarian" ????

Warren is fine, but prefer someone younger, stronger, and having a real stake in the future (not well past retirement age)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

I just don'tnt see it, yet I hope you are right.  He has survived so many lies, was a known philanderer when elected, etc...  In his mind, he will always be #1, unimpeachable,  and the "fake" news cant hurt him. 

The POTUS / former POTUS may someday be led away in handcuffs, yet in his mind he will still believe he did nothing wrong and that one of his many lawyers will get him out on bail within hours. ???? 

I am afraid, that in the U.S.A., many believe he never did anything wrong, not doing wrong now, even in the impossibility he is  able to do something wrong in the future. 

This is extreme adulation, and there is nothing to do about this. 

Maybe writing that only in the U.S.A. something like that is possible, is not totally correct. 

It seems that in Great Britain now, with Brexit, there may be some  people with a similar  disorder. 

Meaning people who are completely incapable to think rationally anymore, totally obsseded by thinking their opinion/view/approach of things is the only correct one and automatically refuting anything different. 

This may be even something we sadly will encounter more and more.

Edited by luckyluke
  • Like 1