White House says it will refuse to cooperate with impeachment inquiry

webfact

7 minutes ago, Sujo said:

It is not a criminal trial, it is a political trial. Congress has the constitutional right to conduct it as they see fit. As do the senate if it gets there.

Sorry, you missed the import and meaning of my post. But no mind, some folks understand it.

But hey, have a nice day, off to the Sewing Lady Under the Bridge to modify my tripod carrying case, lots of fun stuff coming up here in beautiful Thailand!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

But hey, have a nice day, off to the Sewing Lady Under the Bridge to modify my tripod carrying case, lots of fun stuff coming up here in beautiful Thailand!

nothing like a man that gets his priorities straight. feel free to post before and after tripod case pics.

• Like 1

Just now, Baerboxer said:

Ah now you should know that factual detail is not important to the lefty posters when applied to the political side they like. 

It sounds better to them to call the sub committees 'Congress". 

Because its not needed. House rules have changed since previous impeachments. Now no vote is required.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Because its not needed. House rules have changed since previous impeachments. Now no vote is required.

Are you saying that a sub committee can now investigate to impeach without the approval of congress? That doesn't sound very democratic. Impeachment is a very big deal and should require a majority of the house in support.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1