Latest and best IPTV providers for Thailand?

Scouse123

On 3/28/2021 at 6:42 PM, stament said:

Ok, so would it be better to sign-up for one with servers in Thailand rather than England in terms of performance with all things being equal (i.e. quality of servers, etc), i.e. is a server location in Thailand preferable to one in the UK or does it make no difference at all to the end-user?

It's only better in theory in my experience.  The one a lot of people mention is Wizz tv and their big selling point is that they have SE Asia based servers.  In my experience there was still lots of buffering on those servers in Thailand.  In fact, I would often get less buffering by switching to their UK based servers.

Anyone who tells you Wizz or any other of these other grey area services never buffers is lying.  They all buffer on occasion.  Wizz even admitted they had a problem at one time. 

The following email that customers got from Wizz several months ago is how I know with 100% certainty that anyone claiming it has never buffered for them in Thailand, on their Asian servers, is lying.

Attention WizzTV Thailand Subscribers!

We have an important announcement regarding internet related issues in Thailand.

Network Service Interruptions

Dear WizzTV Thailand subscribers,We have recently received reports of intermittent internet connectivity issues when accessing our streaming service in Thailand, specifically for users directed to our Asia server. We understand the frustration this may cause and want to assure you its a Network issue within thailand, we are actively working on a solution.

We have spoken to AIS, True and 3bb and got a lot of information to whats causing this, This has helped us put a quick fix in place and direct all customers to Singapore networks and eveything seems to be running smoothly again, soon as we hear networks here are working 100% again we will direct eveyone back

Edited by shdmn

• 2 weeks later...