Pattaya Halloween: The only scary thing was the complete lack of tourists

rooster59

15 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

no dude, nothing I read here could possibly bother me. But I do have a need to respond to he propagation of idiocy when I see posts like yours.

the girlfriend remark is pretty much uncalled for. But that's okay, because you are happily hiding in the anonymity of the internet. That usually makes one a tougher guy. But, apparently, I hit the nerve didn't I, Teach?

Another pearler

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was expecting it before.If you demoralise tourist at immigration and stop someone without any reason Nobody will come to thailand.My advise to all foreigners to choose Vietnam instead of Thailand because it is not costly as baht and you get the same thing there.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Havent heard your idiom before.... Pearl of wisdom?

pearler

pearler is a swansea word used by mainly teenagers aged 15-19 and usually refers to someone or something who's a <deleted>/idiot/stupid/rebel.

Just to give you an idea who you dealing with and at what level, ????

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

pearler

pearler is a swansea word used by mainly teenagers aged 15-19 and usually refers to someone or something who's a <deleted>/idiot/stupid/rebel.

Oh my I like that term. Yo, Pearler! Nice. with the connotation of Pearl of Wisdom and Pearl necklace....its the new Homey! You are such a pearler dude! hey Pearler, got any bud? Yo pearler, take a bump off this doobie!

So who is the Pearler then, me or the dude I was responding to? 

Hey do you think Gareth Bale called folks a pearler?

Just now, Nyezhov said:

Oh my I like that term. Yo, Pearler! Nice. with the connotation of Pearl of Wisdom and Pearl necklace....its the new Homey! You are such a pearler dude! hey Pearler, got any bud? Yo pearler, take a bump off this doobie!

Love to tell you if i knew who Gareth Bale was????

36 minutes ago, Vijay22 said:

I was expecting it before.If you demoralise tourist at immigration and stop someone without any reason Nobody will come to thailand.My advise to all foreigners to choose Vietnam instead of Thailand because it is not costly as baht and you get the same thing there.

Thanks for joining Thai Visa to tell us to go to Vietnam. Much obliged. 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:38 AM, kelboy said:

Just come back from HCMC and I could not move in walking street, full from locals and tourists and very cheap.20000 dong for a beer. Wake up Thailand. All the reports that everyone is going to Vietnam are true. 555.

ps chang beer was 30000 dong so the thai government gets about 30 baht tax on 1 can you can do the maths yourself. 

Same in Hanoi. No room to move. Flying into Thailand airport hub changing to LCC to fly to cheaper destinations. Tourists stamped in for 30 days and stay no more than 5 hours for connecting flight. TAT must come clean. Is there 20 million ghost tourists to Thailand? Bangkok airport the hub of 5 hour tourists. 

14 minutes ago, BestB said:

pearler

pearler.....Kiwi slang ...used by all age groups and usually refers to something that is extra cool or extra special . 

Just to give you an idea that you dont know everything and that you are a tw.t . English word referring to Knowall 

14 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

your response was a pearler

44 minutes ago, Vijay22 said:

You dont get the same thing. Vietnamese women are absolutely gorgeous, lol. 

2 minutes ago, purcho said:

pearler.....Kiwi slang ...used by all age groups and usually refers to something that is extra cool or extra special . 

Just to give you an idea that you dont know everything and that you are a tw.t . English word referring to Knowall 

Of course, an anonymous nobody knows more than  an urban dictionary, which minds you states its Australian Slang, not NZ, but hey keep on trolling, Thai visa always needs a few like you, self proclaimed experts that is

15 minutes ago, BestB said:

Of course, an anonymous nobody knows more than  an urban dictionary, which minds you states its Australian Slang, not NZ, but hey keep on trolling, Thai visa always needs a few like you, self proclaimed experts that is

Best B obviously a knowall having lived in Australia and NZ . Thai Visa always needs fewer like you ....self proclaimed Tw.t 

1 minute ago, purcho said:

Best B obviously a knowall having lived in Australia and NZ . Thai Visa always needs fewer like you ....self proclaimed Tw.t 

Once again for the dummies, urban dictionary, do not be a yobbo, look it up and stop embarrassing yourself with more ignorant posts even after successful resurrection 

2 hours ago, Vijay22 said:

If Price is your only criteria for selecting a destination, then slag off to Somalia or Ethiopia.  In every country, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.  Same same.

2 hours ago, Langkawee said:

You dont get the same thing. Vietnamese women are absolutely gorgeous, lol. 

So what so are chinese and Pinas. None compare to Thai girls. Good luck finding a forum in those countries that have more than 20 posts per day...says it all really

15 minutes ago, madmen said:

So what so are chinese and Pinas. None compare to Thai girls. Good luck finding a forum in those countries that have more than 20 posts per day...says it all really

Are you serious?  I saw a lot of pretty Vietnamese girls. I never touched, only looked ????   And I have never been in the Philippines. But I do follow some vloggers on Youtube and girls are pretty there. In Thailand there are pretty girls, but the majority is just average. Not different than in other countries.

The number of posts in forums doesn't mean much. It probably has a historical reason.

22 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

Are you serious?  I saw a lot of pretty Vietnamese girls. I never touched, only looked ????   And I have never been in the Philippines. But I do follow some vloggers on Youtube and girls are pretty there. In Thailand there are pretty girls, but the majority is just average. Not different than in other countries.

The number of posts in forums doesn't mean much. It probably has a historical reason.

What about breast size though? large breasts is more important than a pretty face 

5 hours ago, BestB said:

Once again for the dummies, urban dictionary, do not be a yobbo, look it up and stop embarrassing yourself with more ignorant posts even after successful resurrection 

Once again for the knowall . I am not an Aussi and the term is also a NZ term top being a Tw.t and a Troll. Time you gave it away Besty

On 11/2/2019 at 1:25 PM, petermik said:

"one operator blamed the world economy" yes everything and anything but the facts....the baht is way too strong and tourists are not really that welcome anymore...."leave your cash in the skips provided at immigration points and exit the country as quickly as possible please" :whistling:

You got it right! This is how many people are reacting towards Thailand! The chasing of foreigners are leaving us with the impression that you want us to come just for empty our pockets! 

13 hours ago, madmen said:

Will be there for a month 28th november but go all the time as a break from Bangkok. It gets crazy busy high season but I was really commenting on the expats that will probably move back home or to cambodia because of visa and cash hassles

They are holding on (usually to a large cheap bottle), and I haven't lost any of my friends in our Dad's Army group due to financial pressures yet...but I received feedback that retirement extensions were down over 30% yoy in Jomtien. 

Archived