Hat Yai: Security guard steals tourist's car after owner dropped the key

webfact

2 hours ago, PatOngo said:

The quality of pointing is in decline, there was a time when pointers put some heart into it!

A bit of trivia for you, extremely rude to point the more traditional way in Malaysia, instead they make a fist and use the thumb.

A lot less of an impact I agree!

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Police soon had Natthachai Meesuk, 31, in custody and he denied everything. Under interrogation at the police station he changed his story.

I guess they had him by the sensitive pressure points until he gave in !

On 11/4/2019 at 3:39 AM, sungod said:

A bit of trivia for you, extremely rude to point the more traditional way in Malaysia, instead they make a fist and use the thumb.

A lot less of an impact I agree!

Its also very rude in Thailand that's why its used in the police/ criminal photos. Its why go go girls wear numbers so when you choose them you dont have to point. Just tell the mama san the number.

18 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Its also very rude in Thailand that's why its used in the police/ criminal photos. Its why go go girls wear numbers so when you choose them you dont have to point. Just tell the mama san the number.

It’s rude to point at people in Thailand, pointing at inanimate objects is perfectly acceptable.

15 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I thought the numbers were to get around the problem of trying to identify the short dark skinned girl with black hair and fried eggs.......