Looking for welding gas (Argon) in Roi et, area

Longcut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you found what you were looking for, I was using Argon for my welder but switched to co2 because of difficulties finding Argon, I couldn't find it anywhere here in NongKhai. The main reason I was using Argon was because that was what we used back home, but for my purposes the co2 works well enough.  Most of my projects are just mild steel welding such as building tables, desks, arbors and such. I have thought about stainless work but would have to buy a spool gun for my welder.

21 hours ago, Lee4Life said:

Glad you found what you were looking for, I was using Argon for my welder but switched to co2 because of difficulties finding Argon, I couldn't find it anywhere here in NongKhai. The main reason I was using Argon was because that was what we used back home, but for my purposes the co2 works well enough.  Most of my projects are just mild steel welding such as building tables, desks, arbors and such. I have thought about stainless work but would have to buy a spool gun for my welder.

Will your welder allow Tig welding? Works pretty good for stainless. Most of these Thai stainless steel fabricators use Tig. But, then you would need Argon again. I have been using flux core wire with my Mig. But, I want a cleaner weld, so I needed the gas. I use 80% Argon, 20% CO2.

Archived