IO intentionally put entry stamp 8 pages from other stamps

Glenn128

I did my marriage extension recently and the IO put the under-consideration stamp under the TM6 that was stapled into passport. A mild panic when I got home and couldnt find it to check it.

2 hours ago, steve187 said:

i think some posters on here have too much free time, a thread on where an entry stamp was placed

I think some of us may have too much free time as well by reading this rubbish . ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mr Smithy said:

I have four stamps that were placed on the last but one page of my PP by Australian IO's - Thankfully Aus no longer stamps PP's

I've seen aussie IOs always seems to want to go to the back of the bus.  At least they were consistent...

OMG - you might face some trouble. As far as I know this is a secret hint for any other officials to always have a close look to what you do.

it might have also just been convenient for the IO to stamp in the middle of your passport or he needed an Inspiration for a number (page) for his next lotterie ticket? Who knows?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steve187 said:

i think some posters ons here have too much free time, a thread on where an entry stamp was placed

Aint that the truth!  So many bitchy posters. Like a bunch of old women with blue rinse hairdo's sitting around a bridge table complaining.  Its actually quite funny.. He got the stamp...lol...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dbrenn said:

Why didn't you ask him to void the untidily placed stamp, then apply another one more neatly?

Maybe because he was scared the IO would get annoyed and place a void then send him on a flight back home.