Bar girl

Sanmiguel5

2 minutes ago, neeray said:

Are you not able to recognize a red flag? Or many red flags?

uh........can you not yet recognize a  TVTP ?    hint:  see madmen's  response  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, rumak said:

uh........can you not yet recognize a  TVTP ?    hint:  see madmen's  response  

1) I don't automatically assume every NEWBY to be a troll. I give the benefit of doubt.

2) I don't read "madmen" posts as they are usually drivel and a waste of time.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

It costs her nothing to keep contact with you. 

Really? I pay 3 baht a minute to call the USA from Thailand.  Can add up ...$6 an hour

And there is the aphorism "time is money" ... She is taking the time

• Like 1

They all have a "story". Few are true. Believe a bar girl at your own peril.

Look, she has to survive. So she is doing what she has to do. If she was innocent w now. You are a young guy and it is likely that she does like you. But that is about it. When you are around and it is convenient for her, she will make time for you. While you are gone, just assume she has 5-20 lovers a month. If that bothers you, find a real "civilian".

There is a very low likelihood that the factory story is true. Very few bargirls go from working in a bar to working in a factory. It is usually the other way around!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

While you are gone, just assume she has 5-20 lovers a month. If that bothers you, find a real "civilian".

But if you marry a 32 year old divorced Thai woman "civilian", whose husband has run off and left her with 2 kids that you will help raise, then you are considered a noble man and have married a "good" girl, and have a good heart.

This real "civilian" may have been "servicing" her husband 5-20 times a month, but at least she wasn't a prostitute! 555

Just how I look at the absurdity of love and relationships (for some - not all)

BTW -  you should be on the POTY list spidermike IMO.  Always enjoy your comments and philosophy on relationships

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 2

OK, look, you quite obviously know what this girl is, and what she is doing. Move on.

That said. we all laugh and joke about your situation, but nearly all of us have had a similar experience in our early days. Probably as we come from nations where women are a little more honest and reliable and we want to believe that they are what we want them to be.