'Poison' of anti-Semitism has taken root in UK's Labour - Chief Rabbi

snoop1130

"Resolution No. 672 referred to as the "Combating European Anti-Semitism Act of 2017" was submitted to Congress in 2017. In December 2018 it was approved by the Senate and on January 14. this year. signed by Donald Trump. - according to the US Congress website."

Sinking Empire and methods of modern warfare.

37 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I saw a couple of times accusations that Labor politicians are anti-Semites. 

In UK, Labour are basically pro-Islam/ISIS, which secondly makes them pro-palestine, meaning they must be anti-semite

This is comparible to USA, where democrats are pro-Islam/ISIS, which secondly makes them pro-climate change

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

With the amount they want to borrow reaching 82 billion - before the 50 billion for the waspi women - it's less anti-semitism and more anti-realism.

Mind you, maybe I should look at it another way. One day I will return to the UK. In my old age according to Corbyn I'll have a great pension, great hospitals and free broadband. On the downside my kids will be paying 50% Income tax 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

Anyone who opposes what Israel has done, is doing, and will continue to do to the Palestinians is IMMEDIATELY branded an Anti Semite

They could always make "denial" unlawful? or have they already done that!

>Anyone who opposes what Israel has done, is doing, and will continue to do to the Palestinians is IMMEDIATELY branded an Anti Semite 
>They could always make "denial" unlawful? or have they already done that! 

This is an example of the hatred and evil that has become so popular lately.

Holoocaust denial (which is what the poster means when he uses a stupid code word) is not unlawful, it is only a matter for the police when it promotes racial hatred.

Israel is and has always been opposed, and people have not been IMMEDIATELY branded an anti Semite. The Labour party has been very critical of Israel without accusations of race hate. This has only been a problem since Mr Corybn took over.

Edited by toast1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1