U.S. House Judiciary panel invites Trump to Dec. 4 impeachment hearing

webfact

1 hour ago, Samui Bodoh said:

There is not a snowball's chance in hell that he will testify as everyone/all know that he cannot be honest; he would sink himself in a matter of hours (if that long).

He has not been invited to testify.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sir Swagman said:

Now Top Dead Senter quotes Guiliani, hilarious. To support wildly inaccurate, conspiracy theory claptrap to obfuscate the overwhelming evidence, both factual and circumstantial, of trump’s complete focus on self promotion and enrichment in direct contravention of the oath of office and constitution is mind boggling. Bipartisan this process should be. As it is there is no way this stain will be voted out by a Republican dominated senate. Their refusal to acknowledge facts and the oath of office they took, may well bring the trump party to a low from which it may not recover for years. If, and I shudder to contemplate it, trump is re-elected but there is a swing such as seen in the midterms, there may well be both senate and House that end up under Democrat majority. Nothing to say you can’t impeach again, as his list of crimes and constitutional infringements will only grow. Should not the character of POTUS be ‘unimpeachable’? How did this low life get there? Perhaps a more damning indictment of US politics?

Yes, stain is possibly the best word for him.  I don't know if American politics will ever recover.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

The whole process is a circus and people are turning against it. Roll on the Senate!  well worth watching GOP rip into the Dem false narrative, able to subpoena and call witnesses etc. BTW  Trump signed Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture (PACT) Act into law recently I bet Dems think that's a bribe too.

A bribe to whom? You do realize that this act was sponsored by the democratic head of the ethics committee, right?

So.... maybe it’s the ethics committee head it’s trying to bribe... could be...  I reckon it’s stupid enough to bribe the head of the ethics committee. What say you?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, jany123 said:

A bribe to whom? You do realize that this act was sponsored by the democratic head of the ethics committee, right?

So.... maybe it’s the ethics committee head it’s trying to bribe... could be...  I reckon it’s stupid enough to bribe the head of the ethics committee. What say you?

you missed the sarcasm 

• Like 1