Mazda 2 used price !!

cornishcarlos

I have an older Mazda 2 which I bought of a buddy for 120k, it's a 2011 with 80,000 on the clock. I really like it but it's a bit thirsty, only getting about 13-14 km/L which is what I used to get in my Ranger !! I will take it for a tune up but if that doesn't help I'm thinking of upgrading to a newer one.

Its seems that 1 yr old with low KMs can be had for about 450k which is very big saving on new. There are a few available too, both 2018 and 2019 models.. Is there something wrong with the new Sports High Connect ??

Not that I know of, i bought a second-hand 2018 with 11,000 km on the odometer and it's been very good. Although the i-Stop feature annoys me. Took a trip from Chiang Rai to Loei, felt quite stable and sound.

• Like 1

With 2nd hand cars in Thailand you always have to be careful about cars that have been stuck in floods and have been "refurbished".

As for getting a better milage, how about checking for an engine upgrade (newer engine)? If its just a car for use and not a "social status symbol" that might be more economical in the long run.

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Not that I know of, i bought a second-hand 2018 with 11,000 km on the odometer and it's been very good. Although the i-Stop feature annoys me. Took a trip from Chiang Rai to Loei, felt quite stable and sound.

How much did you pay for that ?? 

I see lots in the 450k price range with 10-20k on the clock..

5 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

How much did you pay for that ?? 

I see lots in the 450k price range with 10-20k on the clock..

440K. New, it would have been 600K.

Bear in mind some may be repossessions. Thais like new, then can't keep up the repayments.

• Like 1