American flees Phuket after dislocating Thai partner’s jaw in jealous rage

snoop1130

American flees Phuket after dislocating Thai partner’s jaw in jealous rage

By The Phuket News

1575883531_1-org.jpg

Maj Ekkachai Siri of the Phuket Tourist Police. Photo: The Phuket News / file

PHUKET: Tourist Police will request US embassy officials’ assistance in serving an arrest warrant for an American man wanted for physical assault of his Thai partner, dislocating her jaw in a jealous rage on Friday night (Dec 6).

Maj Ekkachai Siri of the Phuket Tourist Police explained that the man wanted for the assault was David Cash Brizuela from California, who turned 30 years old while in Phuket last Thursday (Dec 6).

His partner, American-born Thai Teresa Fahm Saechin, 26, also from California, has been released from Bangkok Hospital Phuket after receiving treatment, he said.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/american-flees-phuket-after-dislocating-thai-partner-jaw-in-jealous-rage-73933.php#LLelTH2WpTVbYYGY.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-12-09
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

But that does't make what the American guy did [dislocating his girfriends jaw] any less heinous. 

Agreed with what you write about 'male dominated culture looking away in domestic related assaults' and how those issues highlight how in Thailand the attitudes are extremely basic, ancient and somewhat draconian. 

I'm not so sure about double standards though. Charges have been filed, requests have been made, request for an arrest warrant made, assistance of the US Embassy in tracking down the boyfriend also made (or will be made) - It seems this is being dealt with seriously, on behalf of another American - not double standards as both were American, the BiB have appeared to apply international standards instead. 

Good point!

3 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

There is no point...in discussing any point with you sonny boy!  Don't you at least agree with me on that point?

I think its a shame that there weren't 10 motosai boys around to give the yank hooligan a good slap and protect the girl. Im sure you agree with that sentiment.

They both live in California, lots of those in California are not citizens.

He may have brought her on vacation to Thailand just to pop her in the mouth, he knows he can't do it and get away with it in California. She better see a good lawyer once back in America (and a good oral surgeon) because there may be some laws that let her sue or charge him there. Laws changed after Jonestown but it may just protect politicians.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, torturedsole said:

That's what cowards the world over do, flee.  So no surprise there.  

Once this coward's found then a suitable punishment is hauled to the nearest Muay Thai training establishment for some attitude adjustment therapy.  

He'll be at his Mum's house  

????

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Assaults happen all over Thailand everyday...if these were not foreigners...particularly Americans...they would largely be ignored by police and press...

I gave your post a "Like" because what you say is true, I don't however condone what this guy did. I don't think the fuzz will be too gentle with him somehow.

• Sad 1