Thousands join biggest protest for years in Thai capital

rooster59

Looks can be deceiving but those dogs under the control of the army dudes looked kind of pussy, more like my domestic pet.

The German Sheppards used by others tend to look as intimidating as a Stryker vehicle.

5 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Yes, and sadly they will continue to do everything that they can to prevent Democracy from taking hold.

My heart goes out to the protesters because they have a great fight ahead of them; their opponents are dug in, nasty as hell, and determined to hang on to power at pretty much any cost. That said, anyone who studies Asian history knows that political change usually comes from the young and from students as they are the ones who have the moral high-ground. It does not always prevail over guns and tanks, but it does not always lose either.

Never forget dear students; you are fighting The Cheating Cheaters Who Cheat.

And, they will continue to cheat and cheat and cheat and cheat.

Like the benevolent Mao and peaceful Pol Pot. But hey, 50 million dead is just a small price to pay for change. Or are those acceptable losses?

This is the very reason there can never be democracy in Thailand. I would love to see it but Thai people are not mature enough to handle different parties and opinions. This is the most unique society and complicated society when it comes to politics.