Thai font - tatoo

Ucup

4 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

วืฮโนาผุตรี

There.

Still gibberish.

Do you actually know how to read/write Thai? In either case you probably shouldn't be giving people advice on how to write tattoos.

26 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Still gibberish.

Do you actually know how to read/write Thai? In either case you probably shouldn't be giving people advice on how to write tattoos.

I might be looking at this wrong. Is she not trying to write out her name in Thai symbols?

I thought Viona Putri was a name?

Lol, I also just noticed that I have ฮ where I meant to type อ which is the lower case for that key.

14 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Lol, I also just noticed that I have ฮ where I meant to type อ which is the lower case for that key.

But that would still be wrong.  The อ needs to be after the โ.  In other words, you should be aiming for วืโนาผุตรี.

Anyway, we need the OP to come back and tell us whether he/she was aiming for Princess Fiona or something else.

23 minutes ago, Oxx said:

But that would still be wrong.  The อ needs to be after the โ.  In other words, you should be aiming for วืโนาผุตรี.

Anyway, we need the OP to come back and tell us whether he/she was aiming for Princess Fiona or something else.

All right, I will refrain from making it worse. But I couldn't see the connection between viona putri and what you were writing. Which is jow ying fiona. Why would the OP want different words than what they offered? Which I thought was a name. But I am back under the stairs now, waiting to see what the OP thinks.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

I couldn't see the connection between viona putri and what you were writing.

The OP is probably a speaker of Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Indonesia.  Neither of these languages has a native "f" sound.  (It only occurs in foreign loan words.)  It's therefore possible (and only possible, not certain) that "viona" is the OP's way of representing "Fiona".  The OP has also told us that "putri" means "princess" (which, to be honest, I knew already).  What I provided was the standard way of representing "Princess Fiona" in Thai.

Archived