Mc Donald's Thailand crazy price increase

Sundown

but you realize your chicaillades at your age.
You would think 5 year old kids who already want to show that they are the biggest and the longest.
When I am dealing with a stubborn, pretentious person, bordering on the psychopath, I prefer not to answer, that does not mean that I give in, but it is contempt on my part.
Well, I'm going to write, like the other one, "thank you for these good moments"
Thanks to you, I no longer buy books, reading this forum fills me with joy. And I want more. Good late afternoon.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, hyku1147 said:

The 10 baht ice cream cone jumped to 12b - then 15b. Screw that! Now I buy 10b cones from the ice cream cart vendors.

wow last time I went into a McDonald's to get a ice cream cone they were 7 baht

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

If subway let you pick your own fillings for their foot long buns or whatever they are, and they had the likes of sausage, egg, bacon, chicken, pork, or other meat, I would have used them on occasion. I just cannot go all these green stuff, tomatoes and cheese.

You should try the Bacon & Egg breakfast Sub , 79 Baht with a drink .

They also have various meats to put into the Subs

42 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You should try the Bacon & Egg breakfast Sub , 79 Baht with a drink .

They also have various meats to put into the Subs

That's great Sanemax, but the big problem for me is having to avoid the green stuff and cheese and tomato, my Thai

is quite limited and as I say, they just cannot leave out the green stuff, but I will look into it again when I'm in the city.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:25 PM, wgdanson said:

Not always considering the sh...ty oil, sugar, MSG and bad meat they use.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:26 PM, wgdanson said:

Is MSG natural? I guess sugar is.

My God two of your posts I have agreed with today

I tried a McDonalds in Aus many years ago the words plastic and rubber spring to mind in relation to the so called bun or whatever 

In relation to the contents who knows?

8 hours ago, fruitman said:

Ohh so germany is not in the West? Also not in W-Europe?

And in the usa it is 

Cheeseburger 1.09

Yeah and in Poland its 80 cents, is Poland not the West????

ho lee <deleted> what a dumb discussion,

MCD is cheap in the west and nearly 3x the price in Thailand, everyone got that.

You must truly be german, no one else can be as much of a nitpicking annoyance.

In the US, a Big Mac meal (burger, medium fries, and medium soft drink) costs about $8.24; that's about 250 Baht.

My local watering hole has much better burgers (angus beef, etc.). They normally cost $14, but on Mondays it is merely $8. I sometimes contemplate which burger to eat. Yes, the restaurant burger is way better, but then I end up spending $21+ on mixed drinks.

The moral of the story... go home hungry, and wait for the wife to cook dinner. Maybe drink a few $1 beers.

• Haha 1

There are so many other local burger places that taste way better for the same price or less... why would you want to continue a bad habit? How could you miss McDonald's? I tried it a couple times (dinner and breakfast) just to see if their was a difference, not really... tasted the same and definitely not worth spending 200+ baht for "FAST FOOD". Like others have said, go to Duke's or Rock Me Burger for GOURMET BURGERS (or at least Red Robin Dine In Standards). Same thing with Starbucks, there is literally, LITERALLY hundreds, maybe even thousands of coffee places in Chiang Mai. I am not kidding, there's like 50 in a 1 mile radius from my house. I'm not paying for a cup of ice coffee that tastes the same from the lady with an espresso machine down the street that charges me 25% of what Starbucks would charge.  

OH, AND GUESS WHAT... You actually get serviced by a human being that cleans up after you... giving people a reason to be employed. Yes, that's right... You don't have to get on an over sized tablet to order your food and then clean up after yourself after overpaying for low quality food that is probably also microwaved here as well. 

Edited by ThaiBrian
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Yeah and in Poland its 80 cents, is Poland not the West????

ho lee <deleted> what a dumb discussion,

MCD is cheap in the west and nearly 3x the price in Thailand, everyone got that.

You must truly be german, no one else can be as much of a nitpicking annoyance.

So for you only the usa is the West??

And Poland is still far above thailand in terms of quality so thailand so be a lot cheaper than poland.

You sure aint a german because they don't write foolish bs as you do.

4 hours ago, Gumballl said:

If you are trying to be healthy, shouldn't you park the car, and walk into the store?

P.S. If you are afraid of being mugged (or fffd) by a lady boy, then forgive my intrusion into this conversation.

I only eat Mcdonalds for breakfast on the way to work and getting out of the car to go in and buy would be inconvenient.

Moot point though as just checked the closest Subway.. it is not open 24hrs.

49 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

I only eat Mcdonalds for breakfast on the way to work and getting out of the car to go in and buy would be inconvenient.

Moot point though as just checked the closest Subway.. it is not open 24hrs.

I love the sausage and egg muffins with a hash brown!

• Like 1

19 cyber pages for McDonalds.   ????     They are loving it    

My MaccaD story. I admit I have been stopping by, about every other week. I take my big bike out early Sunday morning cruise. I used to stop at a Jok restaurant and or MaccD's for their Pancake Big Breakfast. Three weeks back I was told no more, it was a "promotion"; they don't sell it anymore. *$#% Me! No reason to go if I cannot get the pancake big B.

As for the Jok place. They started adding more MSG to night/morning batch for the morning rush. Three months back I would have told you that msg 'stuff' was bull, but it certainly affects me and even the nongs who work there complain about it. Wow. That blew up my Sunday morning bike ride meal. ... .... 

13 hours ago, possum1931 said:

That's great Sanemax, but the big problem for me is having to avoid the green stuff and cheese and tomato, my Thai

is quite limited and as I say, they just cannot leave out the green stuff, but I will look into it again when I'm in the city.

The 'green stuff' and tomato are possibly the heathiest things on the sub !   LOL

10 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

The 'green stuff' and tomato are possibly the heathiest things on the sub !   LOL

Yes I know. but I don't eat fruit or Veg unless it is liquidated, though I do take vit pills every day

and ride about 15ks most days.

5 minutes ago, CH1961 said:

Maybe you ordered Fish and Chips? 

No, but we did travel down to W-S-Mare to see my dad, it was 2008. In the evening we walked along the prom, stopped at a fish & chip shop, cod & chips twice, it cost me just under 10 quid, I was not amused, plus it was 'orrible....????

On 12/25/2019 at 4:53 PM, Yinn said:

Transam is English right?

i think have Thai restaurants every western country. Because thai food is delicious. 

England food restaurant is popular anywhere? Outside England?

Wow! You obviously never eat Thai food in Australia! Horrible rubbish according to my Thai friends. 'Thai Food' is a brand just like McDonald's.

Marketing sucks people in to eat substandard food in every country.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mngmn said:

Wow! You obviously never eat Thai food in Australia! Horrible rubbish according to my Thai friends. 'Thai Food' is a brand just like McDonald's.

Marketing sucks people in to eat substandard food in every country.

It's amazing how much Thai food in Thailand comes out of Lobo packet and the coconut milk out of a carton!