New year countdown Radio Yinn Ranong

Yinn

Yinglee Srijumpol is from Na Pho, Buriram Province.

Srijumpol signed with SP Suphamit. Her first album was banned by the Thai Ministry of Culturefor immorality.

When her contract with SP expired, she returned to her birthplace, where she founded a Mor lam band. After the failure of the band, Srijumpol moved to Bangkok and worked briefly in a hair salon.

In 2012, Srijumpol decided to return to entertainment. She signed to label GMM Grammy. Her first studio album recorded by GMM Grammy was Kha Khao Sao Lam Sing.  The album was a success.

The single "Your number for my heart" was released in 2012 and hit No. 1 on Thai music charts in 2013, earning 217M YouTube views as of April 2014.

Srijumpol received numerous accolades for the single, including the Siam Dara Star award for "Outstanding Luk Thung Song", and "Most Popular Female Luk Thung Song" at the Maha Nakhon Awards.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yinn said:

How many time Orton meet Yinglee?

Not many, she from Buri Ram you can tell that from her cute teeth, and her brother is a ladyboy. She worked in Japan singing for a time. First time I saw her was at Grammy party they used to have it every year. That year I won the raffle and got a DVD player prize from her on stage. When you get prize you have to pay the tax it's the law, so when they win a car or truck which I have seen a few times they have to cough up about 100k to get it. This was at Prapradeng concert area where Veteethai used to be every Sat, Suksawat Bkk

ying lee.jpg

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, JAFO said:

You are welcome.  I listen to many Thai songs and have a good mix.  

Post them here if you can.

i am interested hear what people like.

• Like 1

This this one have many famous Thai actor, singer and comedian. Crazy and funny.

Gang Laiprang. Tattoo face, now in jail for drug for 3year and 4 month Singer
Jass  Chuanchern comedian, singer, movie actor
Jass dad Udom Chuanchern Died December last year 4 wives 14 kids 8 with one wife, 4 with another another 1and 1 actor, song writer, famous Likay musician, entertainer 
Gotti comedian, tv guy, movie actor
Toffee Kayeegear  actor, comedian
Female singer Yair
Other comedians and actors, can’t remember the name. One foreign black comedian who can speak thai.

• Like 1

Good morning day 29 of December!

this morning we feature Jah. 

She original name was Jah Turbo, then she had famous song “Kan hoo” “itchy ear”, then get contract with rsiam. 

Now she is Jah Rsiam....