will mankind survive?

ivor bigun

If this 2 legged turbo-monkey keeps doing what he has been doing it will self destroy.
OR:
- As we write, viruses are constantly mutating. A new killer virus will emerge that thanks to air-travel will spread around the world in record time. Nature has a way correct "imbalances".

A more pressing matter for some Expats may well be: "How do I survive the next round of visa- legislation"?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AussieBob18 said:

The issue is water. There is not enough water for 15 billion people and all the other life on the planet.  Climate Change is an over-rated scam IMO - but clean drinking water shortages in the future is real. The costs of converting the oceans to clean water and transporting it will be far too high for many countries.  I cant reemmebr the numbers but I read a report a few years ago that said by 2050 there will be too many people for the readily available water.   

I guess the beer bars in Pattaya will be booming then

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

in short will mankind survive?

My take is I doubt it unless world countries take a serious step in the gobal warming issue.

Also not to be taken as offensive but probably will, there needs to be more birth control maybe enforcement of some kind other than bombs in countries and some religions where ignorant people just breed like animals. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CGW said:

Historically Mother Earth is very good at taking care of herself unleashing a major catastrophe every 10 to 12 thousand years, the last one was around 12 thousand years ago, which means?

????

Mother Earth sounds a bit like the Thai Govt and Immigration.... which means?

6 hours ago, CGW said:

Historically Mother Earth is very good at taking care of herself unleashing a major catastrophe every 10 to 12 thousand years, the last one was around 12 thousand years ago, which means?

????

She will do her jobs very soon in the near future. It's been very frequent now with earthquakes around the ring of fire in the last decades, especially around San Andreas Fault, California, Japan and our neighboring countries (Philippines, Indonesia) and Islands in the Pacific ocean, then those countries around the North Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. I'm planing to move back to my hometown in Isan in the near future. Even though Thailand geographical location is around by high mountain ranges (except in the south), Isan seems to be the safest place to live in since in the North can have problem with landslides... 

Edited by Bjrda77
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bjrda77 said:

She will do her jobs very soon in the near future. It's been very frequent now with earthquakes around the ring of fire in the last decades, especially around San Andreas Fault, California, Japan and our neighboring countries (Philippines, Indonesia) and Islands in the Pacific ocean, then those countries around the North Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. I'm planing to move back to my hometown in Isan in the near future. Even though Thailand geographical location is around by high mountain ranges (except in the south), Isan seems to be the safest place to live in since in the North can have problem with landslides... 

It's certainly due, unfortunately us "poor folks" don't have hideaways deep underground like the "Elites" and Big boys have, I'm already in Isan, time will tell!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CGW said:

Man will never be able to control "climate forcing" which is why we have "climate change" but shussh, don't tell anyone, people are getting rich from the "global warming" fallacy :wink: 

Greta and her family? now he is trying to tell us he let her spout all this crp,because she was depressed,and it was a way of helping her ,yes we believe you ,well dont we?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Greta and her family? now he is trying to tell us he let her spout all this crp,because she was depressed,and it was a way of helping her ,yes we believe you ,well dont we?

Greta was diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome... they just use that poor girl for their own advantages. Her mother is an opera singer and I think all of her family are in the entertainment industry... that's how much credibility they have.

Edited by Bjrda77
  • Thanks 1