Two timing Thai wife and lover stabbed repeatedly after being found in bed together by husband

webfact

Two timing Thai wife and lover stabbed repeatedly after being found in bed together by husband

1pm.jpg

Picture Sanook

Police and rescue services in Hat Yai were called to a room in a block of flats that Sanook described as a bloodbath.

Present with multiple stab wounds were Nat, 35, from Ranote district of Songkhla and Worapong, 33, from Namom in the same southern Thai province. 

Nat had arm injuries and a ten inch gash under her chin. Worapong had stab wounds all over his torso and arms. 

Rescue services administered first aid then rushed the pair to Hat Yai Hospital. 

1pm1.jpg

Picture Naew Na

They had both been attacked by Nat's husband Niphit, 35, who found them in bed together after he came back in the morning unexpectedly and found them celebrating New Year. 

He fled after the attack.

Naew Na reported soon thereafter that Niphit was arrested at a gas station after fleeing in his Honda City towards the border town of Sungei Kolok. 

He said that he had been with his wife for a year and they had registered the marriage. She had told him that she was going to her hometown for 2 or 3 days at New Year. No problem, he said, and so he did likewise to his village. 

22222(37).jpg

Picture Naew Na

But after she failed to pick up the phone he got suspicious and decided to visit the "mansion" room that he shared with her two or three days a week. 

The sight that befell him made him very cross indeed and he attacked both his wife and her lover with a knife before he fled. 

He has been charged with attempted murder. 

Source: Naew Na | Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-02
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

But after she failed to pick up the phone he got suspicious and decided to visit the "mansion" room that he shared with her two or three days a week. 

Kind of suggests that it was a ‘semi detached’ relationship

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Unfortunately this is a case that has very little weight in Thai courts and in the justice system. They rather chose to call it a private problem between wife and husband. The court would probably see it more like the man have the right to react, while the woman belongs to the man she is married to and it´s his property to use as he wish.

However, it can never be right to make an attempt to, or, kill another person if it do not fall under self defense. The right thing for the man to do here, is either forgive his wife or walk away. (Ok, maybe mess the other guy up a little bit before he leaves and slap his wife.)

Yes ! In a country where control of people is upheld by the courts rather than individual rights. A court allows a man to do what he wants with his female possession !

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Seems to me that Niphit is hiding something too. He said they were married, registered and he had been with his wife for a year.

In reality he only shared a room with her 2-3 days every week. Wonder where Niphit were sleeping the other 4-5 days every week?

A lot of Thais work and sleep well away from their partners. My wifes friend live in Hot and her husband works in Chiang Mai 100km away he works for ten days and gets two off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kurtf said:

Too bad he didn't kill them both. Cheating and breaking a trust is the worst thing one person can do to another in my opinion. 

So what does not deserve a death penalty. I guess your neanderthal. Sure she should have divorced him or before but that is about it.

I wonder how many foreigners in Thailand cheat on their GF's / wives.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

We very rarely ever hear the outcome of any of these cases, but I would like to know how the Thai court will deal with this one. finding your wife in bed with another fella is going to send most people at least a little loopy after all. We could argue all day about the differing levels of insanity present in some locals, but temporary would be at least plausible in this situation.

Maybe i am different but I don't see how cheating deserves a death penalty. Sure a guy might get angry and so on but stabbing is crazy. I have been cheated on, its bad but there are plenty of woman on this planet.

Also i think many guys cheat too but that seems to be acceptable.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, robblok said:

So what does not deserve a death penalty. I guess your neanderthal. Sure she should have divorced him or before but that is about it.

I wonder how many foreigners in Thailand cheat on their GF's / wives.

Yes , how many go for a Thai massage that has a happy ending but consider that is ok ? Or would that be only half cheating .

• Like 2

Have to admit when i found out my now ex wife had been cheating on me for 8 months or so with a Thai guy i felt like killing her,then i thought of the consequences,as a falang,life in the monkey house no thanks. That said i did not find them'in flagrante' which may have changed my view,but i think not.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Barry343 said:

A lot of Thais work and sleep well away from their partners. My wifes friend live in Hot and her husband works in Chiang Mai 100km away he works for ten days and gets two off. 

And they still trust and believe in eachother? By all means, do not ever tell anyone of them. That might break the illusion of the perfect bubble. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Sad 1