I fell down the stairs last night, wife wasn't happy.

WineOh

47 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Liverpool FC should stop winning so many games, their fans are drinking too much.

Its horrible when a team with a long history of losing wins a lucky few, makes their fans insufferable.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

do you know anything about football? judging by your replies it would suggest you dont.

Dont need to know the game to be able to read a score sheet.  ????

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Dont need to know the game to be able to read a score sheet.  ????

Liverpool have just gone an entire 12 months without losing a PL game. That's an awesome stat whatever way you look at it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Liverpool have just gone an entire 12 months without losing a PL game. That's an awesome stat whatever way you look at it.

Even the blind pig finds an acorn. And they still couldnt beat Man U

17 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Even the blind pig finds an acorn. And they still couldnt beat Man U

come on mate. just say it, we have been brilliant this past 12 months. I know even hardened united & city fans that have admitted it.

It's not hard to do, just listen to your heart ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liverpoolfan said:

It's not hard to do, just listen to your heart 

Naw dude...a requirement of Soccer is learning to totally hate and despise the other team and its fans. Hate. Screaming rage hate. Like look theres a Liverpool fan, lets lynch him. Hey look that dude is wearing an Arsenal shirt, lets beat him with chains.  Its hard for us Yanks to learn this, being that we are a bit more peaceful and in good humour unless you are an Oakland Raiders fan, which I never was. So I have to learn all of this nasty stuff so I fit in, I hate being an outcast.

So anyway, what is a Scouser and why do their Moms steal hubcaps? On Giro day!

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Naw dude...a requirement of Soccer is learning to totally hate and despise the other team and its fans. Hate. Screaming rage hate. Like look theres a Liverpool fan, lets lynch him. Hey look that dude is wearing an Arsenal shirt, lets beat him with chains.  Its hard for us Yanks to learn this, being that we are a bit more peaceful and in good humour unless you are an Oakland Raiders fan, which I never was. So I have to learn all of this nasty stuff so I fit in, I hate being an outcast.

So anyway, what is a Scouser and why do their Moms steal hubcaps? On Giro day!

I stopped reading when I saw the word 'soccer.' ????