We're so sorry we couldn't protect you: Parents of murdered two year old post tragic farewell message

rooster59

We're so sorry we couldn't protect you: Parents of murdered two year old post tragic farewell message

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTYwMS84MDA2MDI2L3RpdGFsLmpwZw==.jpg

Caption: Devastated parents

A family in Lopburi should have been enjoying National Children's Day today with their beautiful two year old son. 

Instead he is dead - shot mercilessly by a vicious armed robber outside a gold shop in Lopburi on Thursday evening.

The severity of the crime has shocked the nation and was made all the worse that the public could view the devastation on film. 

The mother of the little boy was seen walking with the child before he collapsed - she then ran off with him in her arms. 

On Facebook his father posted pictures of happy times with their son and wrote a tragic message in Thai; here is a translation:

"RIP_Title. I never thought this could happen. It happened so fast. Dad and mum are devastated. We love you. We are so sorry we couldn't protect you. There is a next life. We hope you are born to us again and forever. Sleep tight our little angel."

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-11
  • Sad 15
  • Thanks 1

Wow - first reaction is that I'm glad it wasn't me - I'm not sure I'd be in any fit state to make any statement again. I can't imagine being those parents waking up every day.

It takes all kinds of people to make up a world, can anyone imagine why the guy would aim and shoot a toddler? He took about 670000 baht in gold - not a big deal worth so much shooting, maybe he was more interested in the action than the money. Another ten robberies like this and he might be able to buy a decent house and car... <deleted>.

Edited by ben2talk
  • Like 2

Living here I get to a point days I want to just kill someone, today is one of those days!  It is tough enough to raise them here but for a piece of <deleted> to walk up and shoot a 2 year old child my granddaughter is just short of 2 years she barely can walk or even talk. Just damn senseless when the Thai government catches this coward I'll do it for free and I'll do it slow really slow! 

R.I.P. young one!  My heart goes out! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"RIP_Title. I never thought this could happen. It happened so fast. Dad and mum are devastated. We love you. We are so sorry we couldn't protect you. There is a next life. We hope you are born to us again and forever. Sleep tight our little angel."

Time the government got their collective snouts out of the trough and started to carry out their role as leaders seriously. Thailand socially is slowly reaching a melting point, it's breaking down, a few isolated snatch & run robberies, then a few more serious stab and snatch robberies, now a blatant kill and robbery... 

Stop filling your pockets with ill-gotten gains and start doing something about the country... while you still have one !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heartbreaking is a word that's often misused but here it's the only one that will do.

As USMC says, hopefully they're young enough to have another child. The pain will never be gone but there can be joy again further down the road with a new baby.

Like the victim here, my granddaughter is over 2 years old. The pleasure as a young child starts to talk in garbled sentences, recognising and commentating on the world around him or her, forming their own character, is a delight like no other.

it's impossible to comprehend that that life you've nurtured can be extinguished in a second, in of all places, a shopping mall.

• Like 1

I don't normally side with the Pattaya ArmChair Regiment (motto-Hang em and Flog em) but this time I feel that the 3 slow injections at execution are too good for this trash. Slow hanging without Pierrepoint's necksnap knot while crows peck at his liver...sounds much better.

Yes of course, he won't last 3 hours in jail as a kid-killer. In the showers, the guards will just look away and pretend to do something else. Good. God take you, little boy. Darling baby RIP.

I am totally gutted. Utterly.

Edited by pauleddy
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Falcon said:

Beautiful words by the father in honor of how much his Mother and father loved the little one. I hope that they are blessed to see each other again as per his wish for his son. As for the shooter, I sincerely hope they catch the right person quickly and he’s dealt with by the courts as harshly as he dealt with the people he shot without thinking anything of it.

Yes his words brought tears to my eyes on this beautiful sunny Sunday morning , but a bright sunny day can change in the blink of an eye.