Buy motobike and documents

Blabla12

You need a bill of sale and the "green book". (It looks like  a bank book.) You need a receipt showing you have bought public liability insurance. Then go to the Dept. of Land Transportation. If you don't know where their office is, give your location. Someone here may know, or ask the seller. 

30 minutes ago, allane said:

You need a bill of sale and the "green book". (It looks like  a bank book.) You need a receipt showing you have bought public liability insurance. Then go to the Dept. of Land Transportation. If you don't know where their office is, give your location. Someone here may know, or ask the seller. 

also required would be a residency certificate from immigration, as well as signed transfer forms and power of attorney and copies of the sellers id card etc.

not an easy task and better if both parties go to the land office, more complicated if the bike is from a different provenience to the one you are living in. you need to do some research 

Some of the DLT offices don't need a Residency Certificate. If they look at your passport and can see that you are anything other than a tourist, they will proceed without one. A friend of mine did a transfer without a "Transfer Form", other than a Bill of Sale. If there is a form required, they will give you that at the DLT, though I think nowadays, everything is computerized.

A note re annual renewal: You do not receive a renewal notice. You need to diarize it yourself and renew your insurance before going in to the DLT. There is also an inspection  required for mechanical soundness, brakes etc. (taw -raw-aw). Sorry, I can't make my Thai keyboard work !