The French fishermen who could sink Britain's post-Brexit ambitions

webfact

10 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Go ahead. List all the benefits of Brexit compared to remaining in the EU.

Now dont just use slogans like "Taking back control".

Actually list why the UK will be better off out.

Allow these true patriots to sum up the case for Brexit perfectly:

Edited by RuamRudy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Victornoir said:

The same.
I'm here to laugh about island bragging, but you're so ubiquitous that I'm a little concerned for your health.

Well lets laugh together and dispense with all this bitterness, is asking about my health another cheap remark?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

It is truly sad - these people are, I am sure, genuine, decent, honest and upright, but they have been manipulated and lied to so much. And yet, 4 years after the referendum, they still don't know why they voted Leave. 

Pretty sure if there had been an IQ test before you were allowed to vote the result would have been 80% Remain.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

It is truly sad - these people are, I am sure, genuine, decent, honest and upright, but they have been manipulated and lied to so much. And yet, 4 years after the referendum, they still don't know why they voted Leave. 

You must be looking for a bite RR. I accredited you with far more intelligence and am surprised at how low you have stooped of late.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, maingmoom said:

It's a shame we are not leaving on WTO terms. It would save all this <deleted> being spoken on here.

It's a shame you don't understand what you're talking about. WTO terms are worse than any other trading terms on the planet. And the UK would have to comply with their known incompetence and rigidity, instead of forging ahead on our own. It's going to be a huge commitment, but way better than WTO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

This is such a cheap but sadly common tactic of some: "I expected better of you", "that is beneath you" etc. as a means of reducing the worth of a point. 

Please explain what is low about this video. Should we just pretend that it never took place, and that everyone is, contrary to the evidence, perfectly informed? 

And how is my post a reflection of my intelligence?

Purely in the interest of balance, this video shows fascist remainers. Never have a different opinion to a remainer just in case democracy should raise its ugly head.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

This is such a cheap but sadly common tactic of some: "I expected better of you", "that is beneath you" etc. as a means of reducing the worth of a point. 

Please explain what is low about this video. Should we just pretend that it never took place, and that everyone is, contrary to the evidence, perfectly informed? 

I haven't yet seen the video, I was referring to your 'ficker than us' ????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vogie said:

Google left wing fascists, "scratch a communist you will often find a fascist underneath"

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[4][5][6]

24 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

And how is my post a reflection of my intelligence?

Should I not hold my breath in expectation of a credible response, or is your confused emoji the only response you are going to give me? Maybe Vogie, who gave you a Thanks emoji might like to explain why he thinks my post was 'beneath me' and why it is a reflection of my intelligence?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

41 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Pretty sure if there had been an IQ test before you were allowed to vote the result would have been 80% Remain.

You pick a video out of thin air then generalise that we are all like this, there is a lot of patronization coming from the north of the border this morning. Are we supposed to just accept these insults and snide remarks, (rhetorical). I for one have had enough, I hope you find some peace soon and return as your old self.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, david555 said:

A independant Britain ..., who would never  be a rule taker or law taker .....now anyway for at least 11 month's being it ….

For me it would feel equal like   i would won Euromillions ... but get my money only in 11 months time ….

Like said before .... if it make you happy ....Congratulations !

BTW  anyway we thank Britain Brexit to unite us E.U. more than before , that effect I had on us …… thanks 

link!

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

You pick a video out of thin air then generalise that we are all like this, there is a lot of patronization coming from the north of the border this morning. Are we supposed to just accept these insults and snide remarks, (rhetorical). I for one have had enough, I hope you find some peace soon and return as your old self.

My old self? Nah that ended with treasonous traitor.

1 hour ago, Victornoir said:

The same.
I'm here to laugh about island bragging, but you're so ubiquitous that I'm a little concerned for your health.

Vogie gets around a bit and thrives on it. No need to worry yourself.

Edited by nauseus
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

That was still better than any remainer effort.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

Maybe if you had paid more attention to the thread, seen the posters calling us traitors, depoloring our "treasonous" behaviour, then when asked by Rookiscot to explain why Brexit is a good thing, failed miserably to respond, you would have understood. 

And the response of the ladies in the video - I ask again, should we ignore it? 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, vogie said:

Purely in the interest of balance, this video shows fascist remainers. Never have a different opinion to a remainer just in case democracy should raise its ugly head.

If only this idiots realized the irony of them shouting Nazi scum.off our streets...its comical to see what supposedly educated people act like compared to the supposedly knuckle dragging boot boy brexiters