With impeachment almost over, Trump faces Congress in prime-time speech

webfact

1 hour ago, ExpatOK said:

Maybe she didn't tear up the page that had the name of the young boy's heroic deceased father on it, whaddya think?

She tore the speech up because the real leaders, the squad, told her to, just like they told her to impeach.

Trump is now guaranteed to be reelected.

Well of course, Pelosi couldn’t possibly act on her own decisions.

Let’s see what she does to Trump next.

42 minutes ago, candide said:

Classy guy Mr Trump as are those who follow him. BTW while I like the video and thanks for sharing but that is a 'conspiraloon' site. 

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch

Edited by URMySunshine
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

Watched the first 45 minutes. Good speech but the standing ovations were a bit much.

Amusing to see the Dem crowd sitting there sullenly but nice to see a few of them occasionally join the clapping.

Telling to see the Squad members doing other stuff or chatting especially when Trump was talking about America First stuff. Even you Dems should be somewhat embarrassed about their lack of patriotism/respect.

...yes, watching too and got this impression that most Dems. are dead... "morituri te salutant"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

it comes down to semantics in some cases.  let's be honest here, ALL politicians lie, stretch the truth, etc...  it is in their blood.  and trump likely leads all others.  but this particular speech was relatively 'true' for him.  i wouldn't classify many of the statements as 'blatant lies' and trust me, i'd give many, many of his comments in the past those labels.

my favorite of the bunch was 'under obama 10 million were placed on welfare and under trump 7 million were removed from welfare'.  what we need clarification on is how many got jobs to get off welfare and how many were just removed !!! 

compared to alot of his public speaking (and lie telling), this was one of the best (reduced lies, more truths) and quite possibly the best (although i only saw the first 30 min).

Edited by buick
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

What can go wrong reading from script. The award was strangely out of place. 

that's right, he stuck to the script - for once in his life.  he's under alot of pressure right now.  i'm sure it was tough to walk the line and not lose control.

i think you are referring to the rush limbaugh award, i didn't see that part but i agree.  that is odd and i'm not sure rush is the kind of guy that award is meant for.  knowing some of the names that have recvd that in the past, rush doesn't quite fit in there.  tiger woods recvd the award, another one that was a bit odd.

20 minutes ago, buick said:

that's right, he stuck to the script - for once in his life.  he's under alot of pressure right now.  i'm sure it was tough to walk the line and not lose control.

i think you are referring to the rush limbaugh award, i didn't see that part but i agree.  that is odd and i'm not sure rush is the kind of guy that award is meant for.  knowing some of the names that have recvd that in the past, rush doesn't quite fit in there.  tiger woods recvd the award, another one that was a bit odd.

I feel really bad that Rush is dying and has to suffer like he soon will as this cruel disease will ravage his entire body

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I just LOVED her tearing up his speach right directly behind his back Precious. I am sure he felt it too. She OWNS him

"...her tearing up his speach right directly behind his back..."  ????????????

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Thats your opinion...headline on the internet is TRUMP BROKE PELOSI TONIGHT

I concur wholeheartedly

Oh, you must mean the 45 cult of personality bubble part of the internet. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I just LOVED her tearing up his speach right directly behind his back Precious. I am sure he felt it too. She OWNS him

...yep, but on the second thought - was it his speach? OR (more possibly) those good-for-nothing Impeachment papers???

Think of her frustration ????

Edited by Tulak
  • Like 1