Do Thai women prefer ‘farang’ or Thai men? And why?

webfact

On 2/4/2020 at 11:55 PM, NCC1701A said:

my personal sampling survey of 537 Thai women says that they prefer Farang.

You posted that on Tuesday.  What's today's count?

Speak of sampling, I once rented a house a few houses down from a cat house in a residential neighborhood.  One of the gals stopped by my house one day and gave me a free sample.  Very neighborly. 

My Thai wife´s friends are all on their forties. All divorced and beautiful ladies, some single, some now married with farangs. All them said that Thai men are jealous, very possessive, sometimes drinking too much and violent, and in the same time traditional cheaters with very young lovers, just to blend with the Thai pack. Not affectionate at all. Small everything, they found out late because young Thai men only marry virgins.

Why Thai women will like Thai men after getting married and divorced from them?

Edited by Muzarella
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, murikamba said:

They would say it openly because you're a farang "handsome" man. It's a fact that Thai girls like Korean boys more than farangs. Don't you think there is an impact of Korean soap  opera and its popularity in Thailand.

Of course, I haven't stated anything contrary. Other than that your posts are total BS. You haven't met any girl who likes "farangs" because you're not their type and make it sound as if everyone of them only see walking ATMs when it is not my experience at all.

5 hours ago, Muzarella said:

My Thai wife´s friends are all on their forties. All divorced and beautiful ladies, some single, some now married with farangs. All them said that Thai men are jealous, very possessive, sometimes drinking too much and violent, and in the same time traditional cheaters with very young lovers, just to blend with the Thai pack. Not affectionate at all. Small everything, they found out late because young Thai men only marry virgins.

Why Thai women will like Thai men after getting married and divorced from them?

Seems you've swallowed the whole story, hook, line and sinker.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 12:34 PM, spidermike007 said:

A rather general question. I think the vast majority prefer Thai, as it is familiar, they share a common language and culture, and it is more comfortable for them. Having said that, there is a small percentage that are open minded, have heard good things about foreign men from their girlfriends, and are open to the possibilities. I have been told by many that foreign men are more affectionate, more communicative (a rather mixed bag on that one), and more willing to provide them with support. Also, I often hear from them, that some foreign men are not as possessive and as jealous, and allow their women more independence. My wife has alot of independence. She tells me her girlfriends cannot believe it. Often when they go out, their boyfriends or husbands have to join. Not an option for them to go solo. For me, sitting around and listening to them jabbering for hours (in Thai) is the epitome of boring. 

"Cash is king" with them,thai men don't give them any,farrangs do.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:06 PM, PatOngo said:

Farang men are less fragile and are very much less likely to beat them!

Possibly some truth in this.

My partner associates raised voice with anger.

(She was married, and he looked for a new model when she was pregnant.)

Highly sensitive ears too!!

You have to wonder what some of them have been through and obviously keep as thai lady secrets...

All we can do is try to give them the life they want, and treat them well...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

You have to wonder what some of them have been through and obviously keep as thai lady secrets...

Why wonder, most of them are only too happy to badmouth their former partners.

But remember, when you become their former partner, they'll be telling the same stories about you.

The Kinks said it all ..........

"My girlfriend's run off with my car,

And gone back to her ma and pa,

Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty.

Now I'm sitting here,

Sipping at my ice cold beer,

Lazing on a sunny afternoon."

Edited by BritManToo

• 10 months later...
On 2/8/2020 at 2:57 AM, Kadilo said:

She will be chuffed to bits you’re advertising her on here I’m sure 

I'm pretty sure if she is, as advertised, be totally thrilled to have a picture of her in her underwear posted on a website for aging male farangs!

On 2/8/2020 at 8:34 AM, FruitPudding said:

And to answer the OPs question in more detail, I would say most Thai women would take a successful Thai man first because he has a good position in society, a senior rank. This will be more attractive to 9 out of 10 local women than just being the "farang's wife." 

Yep.

Especially when you're talking about a culture that values social status and prestige above all else (with the exception of money.)