Trump ousts White House staffer who testified against him in impeachment - lawyer

rooster59

5 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

spoken like a truly worried man.

I'm way beyond beyond worried. The USA is now basically the same as Turkey and Russia. Beyond Putin's wildest dreams. I don't think 45 will allow a fair election in 2020 and if he somehow manages to still lose, I can't see how he will willingly leave because leaving means he's subject to criminal conviction and imprisonment. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, JHolmesJr said:

I bet we'll be hearing that lot from the witness stand in the coming months.

We won't be hearing that because there was no coup. You can try to sell that big lie a million times but facts are facts and by no stretch of the imagination was there a coup. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Knock yourselves out. No American is supposed to be above the law. But tragically the 45 cult of personality has deemed their dear leader as being above all laws. The damage done to American democracy is permanent as the precedent is set. 

I doubt the senate judiciary committee is looking for your permission to proceed. 

They will, at a time and in a manner that suits their authority. Thank you.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

"Trump had urged Ukraine to investigate both Bidens, though there has been no evidence of wrongdoing by either one."

No kidding...evidence is what an investigation might produce...like the no investigation into the HRC's misdeeds.

HRC had a score of investigations spurred by Republicans and Barr's Jusrice Department cleated her. You meant to say the Senate's non-investigation of Trump.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

There was no coup.

Of course, Trumpers will say it's a coup. It seems they have enthusiastically adopted the 'noise' tactic prescribed by Bannon: repeat lies as often as possible in the hope they would seem to be true.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, neeray said:

I see ANOTHER book deal happening.

Two areas of commerce have really prospered with the election of Trump.

1) Advertising, especially television.

2) Book publishers.

You left out political pundits and comedians (around the globe).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ricohoc said:

There can't be any claim to protecting the Constitution unless there was a violation of the Constitution.  There was no such activity occurring under Vindman's watch.

Exactly what "American ideals" was Vindman protecting -- specifically?

the majority of the elected Congress members in the House of Representatives begs to differ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I doubt the senate judiciary committee is looking for your permission to proceed. 

They will, at a time and in a manner that suits their authority. Thank you.

Great, just refuse all evidence. Now everyone can do it.

What are they waiting for. If a crime is committed they are not doing their duty to wait. You must hate repubs and the trump admin for doing nothing to get these criminals.

Dont forget to lock up hilary hows that promise going.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm way beyond beyond worried. The USA is now basically the same as Turkey and Russia. Beyond Putin's wildest dreams. I don't think 45 will allow a fair election in 2020 and if he somehow manages to still lose, I can't see how he will willingly leave because leaving means he's subject to criminal conviction and imprisonment. 

Amazing how you can fit so much nonsense in one paragraph.