Mr. Toom's Car Service

britmaveric

Prior to using Mr. Toom I was a bit weary of using his car service, always use established services with a major internet presence. Anyways I decided to test his service out for 3 different days.

Swampy to Pattaya

BKK to Pattaya

BKK to Pattaya

Cost was 1200bht for a car including tolls. Yes you can do it cheaper, but its considerablely cheaper then any of the major car services with an internet presence. Drivers were pleasant and in my case drove a late model Toyota. He arrived 15min prior on my trip from BKK to Pattaya which was perfect because I had just checked out of my hotel. Left 10:45AM and arrived in Patters just after 1300.

Mates used Mr. Toom first nite coming from the airport - we were a day late and Mr. Toom's driver figured this out and came the next evening and waited patiently. This is top notch quality service. :o

Other mates left day later from BKK and again we used Mr. Toom. Arrived early and delivered them to Pattaya in a safe/efficient manner.

In summary I highly recommend Mr. Toom's car service!!! :D

Prior to using Mr. Toom I was a bit weary of using his car service, always use established services with a major internet presence. Anyways I decided to test his service out for 3 different days.

Swampy to Pattaya

BKK to Pattaya

BKK to Pattaya

Cost was 1200bht for a car including tolls. Yes you can do it cheaper, but its considerablely cheaper then any of the major car services with an internet presence. Drivers were pleasant and in my case drove a late model Toyota. He arrived 15min prior on my trip from BKK to Pattaya which was perfect because I had just checked out of my hotel. Left 10:45AM and arrived in Patters just after 1300.

Mates used Mr. Toom first nite coming from the airport - we were a day late and Mr. Toom's driver figured this out and came the next evening and waited patiently. This is top notch quality service. :o

Other mates left day later from BKK and again we used Mr. Toom. Arrived early and delivered them to Pattaya in a safe/efficient manner.

In summary I highly recommend Mr. Toom's car service!!! :D

I have used Mr Toom many times in the last 18 months and he is allways reliable ,cars clean and good steady drivers

I tried using Mr. Toom in January and he never showed up and the 2 phone numbers he gave me weren't any good when I tried to call from the airport. I had heard many good things about his service prior to this too but I wouldn't use him again.

Nhscotsman

I have been using Mr. Toom to deliver my customers from the airport to check-in to my condos at View Talay in Jomtien and have had no complaints so far. Each time customers have been very satisfied.

Edited by bangkapiboy

I tried using Mr. Toom in January and he never showed up and the 2 phone numbers he gave me weren't any good when I tried to call from the airport. I had heard many good things about his service prior to this too but I wouldn't use him again.

Nhscotsman

I had the concern too, but he proved himself to me by showing up 3 straight occasions because to be honest this was a test of sorts. He'll have my business and I highly recommend him to others. BTW both his mobile numbers he gave me worked... Mr. Toom rang me to Welcome me to Thailand. :D

onzestan - [email protected] :o

Edited by britmaveric

In February I decided to give Mr. Toom a try as the rate 1200baht including all tolls seemed very reasonable.

I arranged via email for Mr. Toom to collect us from the airport at 6.30a.m. and duly received a reply confirming the arrangement and that some one will be waiting with my name held up on a board.

On entering the arrivals hall there was no-one displaying my name. I checked again....not there so I decided to wait a few minutes just in case traffic had held up the driver.

10 minutes later and still no sign.

I asked a lady who seemed to be in contact and organising the other drivers who were waiting if she knew who Mr. Toom was and told her that he had not turned up. She said that she didn`t know him and so I gave her the confirmation email and she very kindly said that she would telephone the number and try to locate him.

She telephoned the number and said that the taxi would be along shortly.

15 minutes later a lady called Eve walked into the meeting area carrying a board which had the name Toom on it but not my name..........and she then took us to Pattaya.

I for one will not be using Mr Toom again as this is not the first time that I have heard about him not showing, but it is the first time that I have not been met by a pre-arranged taxi in all the years that I have been arriving at Bangkok airport.

After all if he can`t be bothered to get it right why should I give him my business.

Pattaya Fox - I'd have the same feeling as you if that happened to me. Like I said - 3 straight days he was used and I was rather impressed he showed up when we arrived a day late because of a flight cancellation. :o

Edited by britmaveric