Trump says coronavirus will 'go away' as pressure grows for economic relief

webfact

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

We do hate his supporters and it sure feels soooo good

I don't hate his supporters at all. I hate Trump. I also hate how ready people are to hate the supporters of other candidates. Let's not pretend that Joe Biden is anywhere near the best America can do.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It's hard to separate the two.  If not for his supporters, Trump wouldn't be so brazen in his dishonesty, corruption, and vulgarity.  His supporters basically encourage him, so gotta hate them both. 

What you have to do is come up with something better that lifts all Americans. The last progressive president in America was Richard Nixon. You people fight more over style than substance. While that's less true in the Trump presidency it has been absolutely true since Bill Clinton was elected.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Enoon said:

True it will likely only kill a relatively small %.

However what Trump is saying to the American people is:

"Hey, everybody dies eventually, get over it"

It will be interesting to see how that plays.

Um, well, like um, it plays good because its the truth. He should have said "wash your hands too, like Momma taught you".

3 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

what good does lowering the payroll tax do?

Well, it does add an additional $1.75 trillion to the deficit, making for an almost $3 trillion dollar annual deficit. Oh, and it destroys Social Security and Medicare. All because Trump wants to juice the stock markets again.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Um, well, like um, it plays good because its the truth. He should have said "wash your hands too, like Momma taught you".

He should have said that he has no clue. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

But even that far left Governor of California is praising Trump's methods to contain the Wuhan Flu. 

He praised the response to the "cruise ship", that is all. Did Rush and FOX news fail to mention exactly what the Gov praised?!

Figures.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

When trump decided to claim our President was not born in America. That sort of blatant racism I knew had some support. That is when HATE is justified. People that support his racism have zero responsibility in making a great America. I learned as a child that being silent was the same a being compliant. Sad you see Biden lacking and not seethat he is courageous to take the Presidency back to being the best. Shame on you.

Oh, horse<deleted>! I'll vote for Biden if he's on the ballot, but let's not pretend  he's taking the presidency back to being the best. I could almost buy that if he changed everything about himsef that caused him to make the political choices he has thusfar. And I like old Joe. His political opponents will be less kind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah, I see that with the vicious and unprovoked physical attacks by your type on innocent Americans who happen to support our country and President, that have been continually ignored by the press. Guys like you are the reason that I will go back to packing when I wear my MAGA cap. Sick. The fact that you folks are consumed with hate is sick, sad and pathetic.

All your gun will get you is arrested! LOL

• Like 1