Government health minister: Watch out for "dirty farangs" spreading the virus in Thailand

webfact

2 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Thailand's Minister of Public Health and Deputy Prime Minister found to be suffering from a severe viral infection of the head that has turned his brain to mush and made him say stupid things.

Oh, no! Another candidate for president of the US!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

We are commenting on what he said .

We are not a Jury trying to find out whether hes guilty of a crime .

It may or may not be revealed  that he didnt say it (in the future)

That isnt the issue at the moment  though

At the moment most are attacking him for what "someone" said. If it is him then flame on but most of the comments have already taken it as fact. 

There are a probably a few options look at however, I look at the main 2:

1. If he really did say this, he should be severely reprimanded for spreading fake news. We all know where the virus originated from and it wasn't Europe or any so called Farang land. Does Thailand class their close Chinese cousins as farang or it's only a term used for so called westerners? I'm also curious how many farangs he personally knows, (probably less now after this statement) that he can surmise and report on the bathing patterns of ALL Farangs around the world. Please present us with your detailed, independant research and findings.

2. If he didn't say this and as others have mentioned the possibility of the twitter account being fake, then surely he should pass this over to the police to investigate this imposter spreading fake news according to Thailands "Computer Crime Act B.E 2550 (2007)".

Let's see if anything happen's although I'll not be holding my breath...........

• Like 1

TiT

The military dictators banished the higly intelligent Thanathorn Juangroongruangki from politics.

Nitwits like Anutin or former criminals like Thammanat Prompow are nominated as ministers re. deputy ministers.

Anutin~~~Come out, come out, wherever you are~~~if the article is true~~~you're in big trouble~~~

Every major TV Station/Newspaper around the world will get hold of this story sooner or later~~~~

Edited by MikeyScars
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beal said:

Ofcourse he his right   the farangs are dirty an%m@ls , I've seen them being dirty, they're always here abusing others online and making racist comments on others that doesn't look like them , another idiot on subway in Belgium was spreading his diseases on a train., I've always said this the EVIL OF THE WORLD ARE FARANGS, look at how they make racist comments on others that doesn't look like them on TV . useless human beings .

Are you the real Beal?

Nothing but total disdain and contempt for this excuse of a human being ... a prize a'hole who has no comprehension of anything to do with Covid-19 and he is supposed to be the Health Minister. Read this my friend from WHO regarding facemasks:

• If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
  • Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
  • Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He advised his countryfolk to avoid them especially as "not a single one was wearing a mask" on a trip he made to Chiang Mai.

i was they only farang I saw wearing a mask today in Hua Hin. 100% masks at the bank. all employees everywhere in bluport mall at gourmet market and food places.

i would say 40% of Thais were wearing masks.

funny the other farangs were staring at me but pay no attention to Thais with masks.

i would avoid farangs in tourist areas also. the most likely way to contract covid19.  

i am think we will now see a slight up tick in cases with everyone fleeing to Thailand.

still no explanation as to why Thai hospitals are not overwhelmed.  

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Confused 2

He called "farangs" dirty people who don't shower.

I'm living here for 18 years, always pay my taxes and educate their kids for 15 years.

I feel a bit sad that I've spent my life savings in this country now. 

I've never seen such a weird post before.

Shame on this guy. 

• Like 2

I went to Sukhumvit yesterday and I hate to say it but he’s right. I’m a lawyer and I dress in a suit everyday. I wear a mask when out in public, carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with me, and wash my hands I don’t know how many times in one day. What I saw was that 90% of the foreigners were wearing flip flops and cargo shorts, looked like they had been drinking and hung over from the previous night, and their clothes looked like they had never been cleaned or ironed. If I ever ride the BTS, which is quite rare, I often end up beside another foreigner and I can’t stand the smell of their BO. So, during this horrible epidemic, what would you think if you were him?

Edited by anthony0339
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

At the moment most are attacking him for what "someone" said. If it is him then flame on but most of the comments have already taken it as fact. 

It’s been reported it’s his account and the tweets were written by “his staff”. They haven’t yet confirmed if “his staff” wrote the tweets personally or were quoting him. 

Either way it’s ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

Thankfully I'm off soon after 15 years, never to set foot in this place again until these despicable toads are out of power

The fact he is allowed to say these things speaks volumes about the government's attitude towards foreigners

If this thick pig didn't know, can somebody please inform him that 99% of all the inventions he uses on a daily basis were invented in the west

And ..............we saved you big time in WW2, have some <deleted> respect

Was anything ever invented by a Thai that is useful for the world? Don’t think so. How will this ever be possible with an average IQ of 88, one of the world’s lowest. Just 3 points higher than a gorilla monkey. In more than 100 years no Thai has ever been awarded with a nobel price. Call it a brain dead society.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Beal said:

Because your countries are also make racist comments toward other nationalities,  so the minister is right and I'm happy he made the comments, pls let the animals go and shower, your lot hardly shower.

From wiki:

The first mechanical shower, operated by a hand pump, was patented in England in 1767 by William Feetham, a stove maker from Ludgate Hill in London. His shower contraption used a pump to force the water into a vessel above the user's head and a chain would then be pulled to release the water from the vessel. . . . This early start was greatly improved in the anonymously invented English Regency shower design of circa 1810 (there is some ambiguity among the sources).[3] The original design was over 10 feet (3 m) tall, and was made of several metal pipes painted to look like bamboo. A basin suspended above the pipes fed water into a nozzle that distributed the water over the user's shoulders.

• Like 1

Its been confirmed by a spokesman from MOPH that the account was created by his staff, so yes its genuine. Of course he's not going to admit they were from him and they have been deleted. He's nothing but a racist pawn of a racist government.

1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

The chinese created it, in their food wildlife breeding pens. Plus you have Thais who are diseased, coming back from  Korea and so a scapegoat needs to be found. ... Obviously he has the backing of the Government.

This worked in 1997 Economic meltdown. Why not try to use the Big Lie once again?! He has, they have,  nothing to lose. 

I travelled extensively to China in the past. I've been to many cities and have seen how they live. The majority of Chinese are very clean and respectful. However, some have filthy habits which in some cases they exhibit in public. Most Chinese people will eat anything. The night markets (most of them very dirty) are full of all sorts of animals on sale for cooking and eating. It's no wonder that all major diseases like Covid-19, SARS Bird Flu have their origins in China. Let us not forget this virus started in Wuhan China and has infected the world. Other nations are being open and publishing the real effects of the virus. I suspect there are a lot more infected people in Thailand than the official figures state. If this is a fake Farang bashing statement then the Minister should disown it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i was they only farang I saw wearing a mask today in Hua Hin. 100% masks at the bank. all employees everywhere in bluport mall at gourmet market and food places.

i would say 40% of Thais were wearing masks.

funny the other farangs were staring at me but pay no attention to Thais with masks.

i would avoid farangs in tourist areas also. the most likely way to contract covid19.  

i am think we will now see a slight up tick in cases with everyone fleeing to Thailand.

still no explanation as to why Thai hospitals are not overwhelmed.  

Really? So, you'd prefer to hang out with a BG instead?

They can't get the virus because the government says so. 

You're doing it the Thai way now, blaming foreigners.

The only foreigners that are to blame are Chinese people, perhaps because it originated from there. 

They shouldn't be in Thailand. Full stop. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its been confirmed by a spokesman from MOPH that the account was created by his staff, so yes its genuine. Of course he's not going to admit they were from him and they have been deleted. He's nothing but a racist pawn of a racist government.

can we get a link to this spokesmans confirmation?

Edited by CraigInBangkok