Here’s a Thai app for tracking the virus

snoop1130

What seem important to me is not the tracker but where can one go to get tested whether they actually have it or not?

What I'm reading now with South Korea as an example they are testing everyone providing drive thru etc. and thus seem to be able to control the spread? 

If you actually have it and don't want to spread it where do you go in my case in Pattaya? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

And every update should be open-source, use the same format and be stored in a systematic way. Then programmers will be able to upload the data into a program.

Gee maybe we in the USA should use this for our elections, sounds better than what we have!  

Is there ever a thing or action you keyboard warriors are fine with? Sitting behind you mobile, pad, laptop or PC just looking for something to complain about! You'd better stay all day in bed or drinking with your friends with same attitude and leave us alone!!! Don't bother us please with your negative attitude.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Liss Camber said:

Is there ever a thing or action you keyboard warriors are fine with? Sitting behind you mobile, pad, laptop or PC just looking for something to complain about! You'd better stay all day in bed or drinking with your friends with same attitude and leave us alone!!! Don't bother us please with your negative attitude.

It's done just to irritate people like you.

*Laugh emoji*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, baipaibkk said:

OH my God. The health Minister make a app. I hope he used real data.

My trust in this country is gone after his postings.

Trust, you actually had trust? 

• Haha 1

Such an app is a good idea in theory.

But it's really a garbage in / garbage out situation.

Up till now anyway the volume of testing here has been quite minimal. 

A similar situation the USA (probably for a different set of reasons) which hopefully will change very soon.

If you don't test widely you get data that doesn't mean anything. 

So maybe if/when Thailand tests much more widely such an app can be very useful. But not now.

• Like 2

A post containing content copy and pasted from another site has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

1 hour ago, Liss Camber said:

Pot kettle black it seems ???? facts are facts not negative, latest is 75 known cases and Dr's say the actual number will be 10-20x that, people not tested and people showing no symptoms but still spreading it.

• Like 1