Anutin says he has no ill feeling towards foreigners, denies posting ‘dirty westerners’ Tweet

rooster59

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

7 minutes ago, sameasb4 said:

I read on the BP that they produce 1.2m masks a day and they cant be had for love or money indeed it is suggested big business is exporting them with the blessing of the powers that be, the lying corrupt administration happy to line there pockets over the lives of its people how could they tell the real truth.

While it would be easy to agree with you 100% I am guessing some mask supplies are filtering through to hospitals.  Even the corrupt and greedy aren't stupid enough to cut of supplieS altogether. 

• Like 2

Personally i dont care what people call me if it makes them feel better. But knowing the mentality of Thais by him saying what he did might cause some Thais to start finger pointing and taking matters in their own hands about these "dirty foreigners." Come on we are living in a country where they still believe in Ghosts on a grand scale

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ubon farang said:

Personally i dont care what people call me if it makes them feel better. But knowing the mentality of Thais by him saying what he did might cause some Thais to start finger pointing and taking matters in their own hands about these "dirty foreigners." Come on we are living in a country where they still believe in Ghosts on a grand scale

Interesting point.

Also possible that the guy is just stupid, just says whatever comes into his tiny mind and has no capability to realize the complications, dangers etc., which comes from his motor mouth actions. 

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

Interesting point.

Also possible that the guy is just stupid, just says whatever comes into his tiny mind and has no capability to realize the complications, dangers etc., which comes from his motor mouth actions. 

Yep you are right? Sometimes point scoring starts the ball rolling. Dont look at the governemnt but look at the dirty farangs.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HOAX said:

Well, Norway with a population of barely 5 million has over 1100 cases officially and has said they stopped testing people 3 days ago that are not in critical condition, risk groups and important work groups, admitting the numbers of infected to be far higher than the official numbers.

That will teach them to go to Italy and ski ????

Many things go wrong in Thailand as the goverment and now this racist health minister are announcing is mostly just a lie. Many thais are more than upset of this minister. Kick him out and dump him in a deep s..t hole!

5 minutes ago, manhood said:

Many things go wrong in Thailand as the goverment and now this racist health minister are announcing is mostly just a lie. Many thais are more than upset of this minister. Kick him out and dump him in a deep s..t hole!

My... how creative and original.

Next?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Why did it take so long for the posts to be taken down and an explanation to be told? If this had happened to me, I’d have deleted the tweets straight away, apologized and explained exactly what happened. These deputy PMs and ministers have shown time and time again that they can get away with anything. 

Maybe he's a tad busy, what with him being Health Minister and there  being a pandemic on and all.

Hmm, should he look after the health of the nation or pacify ten agitated foreigners on some obscure message board.....tough call.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

According to the BBC’s Southeast Asia Correspondent, Jonathan Head, Anutin said he didn’t post the comments and doesn’t know who did.

So he's not in control of his personal social media or what is written on his behalf... maybe he should "tighten up the reigns" a bit.

Unless he's writing them, then pulling them down and conveniently denying all knowledge?

Edited by hotchilli
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Traubert said:

Maybe he's a tad busy, what with him being Health Minister and there  being a pandemic on and all.

Hmm, should he look after the health of the nation or pacify ten agitated foreigners on some obscure message board.....tough call.

I guess it would be simpler not to post racial epithets at all. Or maybe not. Tough call, huh?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1