Democratic White House contender Biden says he would pick a woman as vice president

webfact

18 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Trump is certainly a genius communicator his state of the Union speech was a triumph, he will slaughter Biden in debate, all he has to do is have a few little girls nearby and Biden will forget what he was going to say, again ????

Im sure trump wont have trouble finding the young girls, just check his old messages from epstein.

Poor girl wont know what to do with trump going for the grab.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

We already knew he was going to pick a woman.

But which one? 

That's a juicy question. 

I have to admit Biden looked a lot better than I thought he would do at yesterday's debate. Though Sanders was impressive IMO, I don't think he landed the knockout punch necessary to change the trajectory of the nomination.  

If he gets the nomination, and it looks like he will, given his advanced age, the VP selection will be very important.

Given the way both Buttiegieg and Klobuchar droped out right before Super Tuesday I am sure  the Biden camp had a conversation with them concerning their future in a Biden administration, and since Buttiegieg is not a woman, that leaves Klobuchar.

In addition, klobuchar brings in the midwest, is like Biden a centrist, and has the experience to become president if because of his age he cannot complete his term or does not wish to run for reelection after four years. 

Edited by sirineou
typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Curt1591 said:

You're buying that image being portrayed? Just listen at times he loses it and goes off script.

Not buying in to the image ,

I still stand by my opinion that he is too old, and so is Sanders and trump  Sorry to say, but unless something dramatic happens those are the choices. 

I agree his performance was not stellar, but he did not look as bad as he did in past debates, and though Sanders did land some significant punches , none of them was significant enough to change the dynamics of this nominating election. 

If he maintains his composure with trump as he did with Sanders last night , I think he will do well. (sanders had him on the ropes with his past voting record, but he kept his composure)

4 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Picking a woman as VP makes sense politically and has (of course) nothing to do with sexism but electability.

cuz  electability is  what "really"  matters eh, more  like  Thailand daily,  appearance   over anything else

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

I have to admit Biden looked a lot better than I thought he would do at yesterday's debate. Though Sanders was impressive IMO, I don't think he landed the knockout punch necessary to change the trajectory of the nomination.  

If he gets the nomination, and it looks like he will, given his advanced age, the VP selection will be very important.

Given the way both Buttiegieg and Klobuchar droped out right before Super Tuesday I am sure  the Biden camp had a conversation with them concerning their future in a Biden administration, and since Buttiegieg is not a woman, that leaves Klobuchar.

In addition, klobuchar brings in the midwest, is like Biden a centrist, and has the experience to become president if because of his age he cannot complete his term or does not wish to run for reelection after four years. 

Yes Klobuchar is definitely on the short list. The intriguing choices are Abrams and the governer of New Mexico. I like Amy a lot but I don't think Biden needs much help in the Midwest. He does need help in the south and with Latinos. Also needs African Americans to turn out massively. Analysts say if 45 just gets 12 percent of them that he wins. So Amy wins for a great ideological fit but for winning the election not as much. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, sirineou said:

And that my friend is why he will chose Klobuchar 

My money is on Hillary.

Forget the fact that she would be one step from the presidency. Judging by all the rallies held by the democrats running for the nomination, Hillary would be their only chance to draw an actual crowd. 

44 minutes ago, Chazar said:

cuz  electability is  what "really"  matters eh, more  like  Thailand daily,  appearance   over anything else

Reelecting 45 means the end of American democracy so yes winning is everything. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Curt1591 said:

My money is on Hillary.

Forget the fact that she would be one step from the presidency. Judging by all the rallies held by the democrats running for the nomination, Hillary would be their only chance to draw an actual crowd. 

45 fan fantasy to oppose. 

It ain't gonna happen.

End of. 

• Confused 1