PLEASE! Just tell me!

Crossy

Crossy . I get exactly the same from EVERYONE, they dont have to pay for it and Ive told them Id  rather know if anythings broken so it can be fixed  quickly before it gets  worse, or  in the case of a  tool  fixed so when I go to use it it frikking  well works............... same with tenants, we put a clause in to inform us and  any worse damage due to lack of reporting they have to pay for..........sometimes works

Good   job I was  blessed with a thick mop of hair!!

OK

Water pump was no issue, just lost prime, tank now full.

Tap bracket (for the RO filter) plastic one failed, new one made of sterner stuff:-

20200321_100505.jpg

And installed (the old one wasn't straight either - it will stay crooked until it annoys me enough to re-drill the holes in the wall):-):-

20200321_101016.jpg

• Thanks 1

Had a small 2T generator for running electric drill in remote location or recharging drill used as electric screwdriver. It lives in the workshop cupboard. 

One day thought i would give it a run as the staff hadn't been on a job for a while where it would be needed.

Won't start. No spark and pull cord clutch partially broken. _*&*^&^(&%^$%$#

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

PLEASE! Just tell me:-

• When the water tank is empty and the pump won't run.
  • When you break a chair.
  • When the tap "falls off the wall".

Mine is the same with milk ........ if you use all the milk please tell me so I can buy more before I put the tea bag in the hot water.

( ......... and bread ....... and petrol in the scooter ........ )

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Mine is the same with milk ........ if you use all the milk please tell me so I can buy more before I put the tea bag in the hot water.

( ......... and bread ....... and petrol in the scooter ........ )

Beer OK?

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

OK

Water pump was no issue, just lost prime, tank now full.

Tap bracket (for the RO filter) plastic one failed, new one made of sterner stuff:-

20200321_100505.jpg

And installed (the old one wasn't straight either - it will stay crooked until it annoys me enough to re-drill the holes in the wall):-):-

20200321_101016.jpg

Alternative is hole in countertop which is much more secure and eye friendly.  But mine got overruled by the wife as interfered with placement of cleaning items so now an unused hole in counter and tap is mounted on wall as you have.  

6 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Alternative is hole in countertop which is much more secure and eye friendly.  But mine got overruled by the wife as interfered with placement of cleaning items so now an unused hole in counter and tap is mounted on wall as you have.  

I thought of the granite hole but the outlet has to be high enough to fill the "upstairs" water bottle for morning tea and coffee.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I thought of the granite hole but the outlet has to be high enough to fill the "upstairs" water bottle for morning tea and coffee.

That's what the food grade plastic hose is for - use mine to fill water cooler bottle with about a one meter hose.

always put fuel in the car I drive before it is down to quarter of a tank, we change cars for the day and the wifes car is always on empty,  my biggest pet hate is when I go to get something especially my tools and cant find it, she has a bad habbit of using my things then never putting them back where she got them from, then  of course  everything else we both use all the time goes awol too, convinced its a thai trait to have to hide whatever is used so no one else can use it as well. Daughter simply puts the empties back in the fridge or cupboard, telling someone there is none left before it is needed doesnt enter her mind, all part of living here though, have gotten quite used to it even if I do get a bit frustrated at times

• 1 month later...

I drilled the stainless steel sink top for mine but we also got filtered chilled water and ice from our freezer so don't use it so much, plus our tap water is artesian and clean so I just use that with no ill effects. Been drinking it for 5 years now, in fruit squash drinks and for tea/coffee so the pundits who insist the water is dangerous can have the one-finger response. Guess we are fortunate here - I've heard horror stories about tap water elsewhere in the country.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:20 PM, seajae said:

always put fuel in the car I drive before it is down to quarter of a tank, we change cars for the day and the wifes car is always on empty,  my biggest pet hate is when I go to get something especially my tools and cant find it, she has a bad habbit of using my things then never putting them back where she got them from, then  of course  everything else we both use all the time goes awol too, convinced its a thai trait to have to hide whatever is used so no one else can use it as well. Daughter simply puts the empties back in the fridge or cupboard, telling someone there is none left before it is needed doesnt enter her mind, all part of living here though, have gotten quite used to it even if I do get a bit frustrated at times

Had a similar milk thing.  "why is there an empty bottle of milk in the fridge ? "   ' So when you take out you lemember to go by full one , oh and when you go buy lemember to get me tin Led Boo '.