The safest place in the world right now

Brer

27 minutes ago, jackinthebox said:

There is a curfew now in Bavaria since last night....

Blimey ! The Germansemans won't be kind to anyone including  foreigners trying to flout the rules 

https://www.thelocal.de/20200320/bavaria-becomes-first-german-state-to-impose-lockdown

In Bavaria the only exceptions are to the curfew will be going to work, necessary shopping, visits to doctors and pharmacies, assisting others, visits from partners - and also exercise outside, but only alone or with other household members. Visits to hospitals are also now forbidden in most circumstances and Söder urged employers to allow people to work from home.

Edited by URMySunshine
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

The vast number of guns in the USA almost ensures that except in certain areas (NYC, DC, Detroit, California, Chicago, Baltimore, Boston, NJ) the starving hordes, even if armed, are well aware that some trigger happy MAGA hat wearing redneck gun nut is sitting with a 500 Lumen light and an Ar-15.... just waiting. I bet ya that most examples of looting and savage mobhorde actions will be in those areas, not in East Texas or Anchorage.

An armed society is a polite society.

Feel bad for all of the gunhaters in California that figured now is the time to buy a gun, only to be told, yeah, all I got left is that single shot pistol and ya got to wait a week. How to protect your family? Dunno dude, call your governor or maybe take a ride over to the barrio and buy an AK, naw, I cant sell you one, thats illegal.....

Irony is sometimes ironic.

There is the Constitution , the US army and the National Guard who will defend the Union and follow orders. Redneck cowboys and gang bangers will be given short shrift. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chazar said:

shouldnt be a  problem in a land like  Thailand where  food  is  easy to come by

If you have money

Many thais live on a razor's edge (day-by-day) in the best of times

In a lockdown, their meagre income will evaporate

It will take weeks for the govt to organize relief..if ever.

1 hour ago, CGW said:

Yep - agree, when we had this place built 7 years ago I seriously thought that "politics" was driving us towards a world war & built with this in mind, have everything we need, apart from loo roll!

Are you in the bunker?

1 minute ago, Vigilante said:

If you have money

If the 'government' doesn't help the people the people will help themselves. 

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Antarctica, but probably not that much fun !!

That's probably the most dangerous place on earth, with temperatures so low they can kill you in an instant, lower than your freezer.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Vigilante said:

If you have money

All the govt needs to do is open up the rice warehouses.

2 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

High risk of getting the flu or minimum a cold because it´s so cold. And don´t forget the dangerous penguins and the melting ice.

Inside a volcano. Too hot for virus.

Penguins could climb though, damn things.

Edited by Sambotte

51 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Welcome to my place if you find us! ( Lol)

I fixed it for you. If you take a look, the Xs mark machine gun positions, notice I have laid out the interlocking fields of fire. You can station a sniper in the tower, I would be running (if it was me) a .338 Norma Mag for the extended range.

The Cs are for claymores, obviously, last ditch. Electrify the swimming pool too.

Take a pic of the front so I can see what else you need. Pray that they dont have aerial assets, one GBU-16 turn your place into a pile of rubble. But for starving hordes, you are gravy.

Inked1255101653_houseonthehill.jpg.6e44c5ce77c4631c8d70be5f0efb0419_LI.jpg.14d8c19b298e8105c56141e8e3d3d7e7.jpg

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Careful........................:unsure::thumbsup:

Ya think? Not the first time either, some folks think they are so clever and no one will  notice.. 

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Home sweet home for us. Relax on deck watch sun setting with a cold beer.

Plenty supplies and veggies growing.

No direct neighbours 300 metre safety zone.

????????????

20200229_175041.jpg

As the golden sun sinks slowly behind the mountains in a beautiful smog filled sky.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I fixed it for you. If you take a look, the Xs mark machine gun positions, notice I have laid out the interlocking fields of fire. You can station a sniper in the tower, I would be running (if it was me) a .338 Norma Mag for the extended range.

The Cs are for claymores, obviously, last ditch. Electrify the swimming pool too.

Take a pic of the front so I can see what else you need. Pray that they dont have aerial assets, one GBU-16 turn your place into a pile of rubble. But for starving hordes, you are gravy.

Inked1255101653_houseonthehill.jpg.6e44c5ce77c4631c8d70be5f0efb0419_LI.jpg.14d8c19b298e8105c56141e8e3d3d7e7.jpg

OOps. Thank you very much! My apologies for not mentioning that the place on the left isn't really a housing area. 

It's where our Cruise Missiles will pop out. We could get Pinocchio's best snipers, but they still need some training which is done by the best from the CIA.

We'll have our first test missile soon, wanna join in? You seem to be the right advisor for weapons,. You've got the job!!  

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Haha 1