All ATMs appear to be down (930 25th)

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

yes Krungsri, TMB, Krungthai Bank

Wow, no ATMs working at all with all the different banks. This is absolutely insane!! Are they trying to stop anyone from withdrawing any money from any banks before they all have no money or what?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Dmaxdan said:

I've just logged into my Bangkok Bank account on my computer with no problems. However, the app on my phone won't work.

Maybe they are pushing an update out, but then everyone using the app should have received a message.

• Like 1

i don't want to get more weird, but this may have something to do with the government and the state of emergency. maybe the single gateway is being tested or some other control device. or more likely some key bank personal are sick and not at work. Bank IT. and the ATM people who refill and service ATMs. They are traveling all over in their cash mobiles.     

• Like 1

Just now, rabas said:

I think the systems are just slow from to much activity.

Tried to transfer from SCB to KASIKORN, got an error message.

Tried again in 5 minutes. The transfer went through but excruciatingly slow, 10 minute wait time.

i like my X Files explanation better. :clap2: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, anchadian said:

just go into your bank with passbook and passport and conduct a transaction.

Simple really.

I don't need cash but the bank is a total of 1h drive both way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bangkok Bank mbanking is often "slow" as I use it at least a half dozen times per month to pay bills or transfer money.   And every few months although I can logon, payment of a bill will time out.  Try a few hours later and it works fine.   I became convinced months and months ago based on my experience with their mbanking that Bangkok Bank's "electronic" banking does not have enough horsepower, bandwidth, etc., to keep up at peak times. 

• Like 2

After trying to use my Bangkok Bank mbanking several times over the last hour--without any success--I logged onto my Bangkok Bank ibanking no problem...and did a Bt100 transfer between my accts no problem.

Yeap, Bangkok Bank mbanking is having issues (again) right now.

• Like 1

putting all the reports together, it appears to be a BKK bank problem including BKK bank cards in other ATMs.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2