How to do 90 day reporting online and by post

post 49, hello, 

Instead of buying one urgently, at LAZADA, which you may regret, perhaps you have condos or hotels around your home with whom you have sympathized, who have a photocopier.
This is what I have just done for the 90-day copies, having found the places where I was going to photocopy, closed, both in shopping centers, and individually.
I have, of course, to pay for my photocopies, even if the staff at the condo did not want my money.

Bender92 Chonburi Immigration in Jomtien are not asking for proof that your 400,000 or 800,000 baht is still in your account at 90 day reporting.  I took along my Bangkok Bank High Interest Bank Book ( Orange) at my 90 Day reporting, flashed it and it was declined.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, deeks said:

Can anyone tell me if you can submit a 90day online report on a weekend or public holiday, or do you have to wait for the next working day?

You can submit at any time as long as the site is up, it will not be processed until the next working day at the soonest.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 12:42 PM, Matzzon said:

Yes, when it´s working and the few times they send back a receipt. I guess one solution never fits all, right? :cheesy:

I tried on-line 10 times in 2 days and I could never get past page 1. Finally had to go to Samutprakan Imm. I was in and out in 5 min - 90 day check in done! They said, on-line system was probably over loaded with too many people accessing it at once. Yeah, for over a hear now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

You can submit at any time as long as the site is up, it will not be processed until the next working day at the soonest.

This may be true of your immigration office, but not all are the same. My IO is Buriram. I did a report on Sunday Jan 12 2020 @ 7.51 am and it was approved immediately.

1 hour ago, CharlieBri said:

I tried on-line 10 times in 2 days and I could never get past page 1. Finally had to go to Samutprakan Imm. I was in and out in 5 min - 90 day check in done! They said, on-line system was probably over loaded with too many people accessing it at once. Yeah, for over a hear now.

That is symptomatic of not entering the same information as is in the data base. (I have to enter incorrect information)

The answer is symptomatic of the IO thinking “let’s say something to shut him up even though we don’t know anything about it” so he goes away.

• Like 1

I (try to) use the online-90-day-registration since 2016 (when it's up and working) at the Phetchaburi Immigration in ThaYang.

I always succeeded concerning the acceptance of my application; i.e. i got a barcode and a Transaction reference number(TRN) with the PENDING-status.

But: Since 2018 only 3 out of 7 applications made it to the APPROVED-status!
Asking the officer for the reason, he just answered "we didn't process the requests, but you can apply online again next time...".
Formerly I didn't care about too much since the Immi is just 25km away.

It became a problem during the Covid19-situation:
The Government advises me to stay always in a closed room because I'm over 70yrs, coughing and breathing difficulties due to COPD - the Immigration forces me to show up the crowded office!
First time in 14 years that I seeked for an agent to help me.... (I got my 90-day coupon within 2 days; 500 THB).

my online-history:ImmiHistory-blanked.jpg.b9edf823c1ec945044770f010634641f.jpg

On 3/27/2020 at 4:33 PM, Postmaster said:

Bender92 Chonburi Immigration in Jomtien are not asking for proof that your 400,000 or 800,000 baht is still in your account at 90 day reporting.  I took along my Bangkok Bank High Interest Bank Book ( Orange) at my 90 Day reporting, flashed it and it was declined.

These two items are completely independent and were previously handled at different desks, 90 day money proof was done where you got the retirement extension from, 90 day address reporting' on the opposite side of the room. Jomtiem were only asking you to show you still had the 800,000, 3 months after extension renewal, no proof of the 400k ever required. 

1 hour ago, Lupusthai said:

First time in 14 years that I seeked for an agent to help me.... (I got my 90-day coupon within 2 days; 500 THB).

You can have anybody do them for you. No need to pay an agent.

My wife has done about all of mine for years except when they moved the office to where it was about 180 km round trip so I did them by mail then. Now only about 10 km to the office now for her to do them since they opened a 2nd office.

I cannot do online reports due to a new passport and a old entry to the country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will the online reporting system recognize an individual's new passport number after he/she transfers his/her retirement extension  to the new passport?

The old passport number was entered by immigration when the individual last entered Thailand.  Since then the individual has never left the country.

9 minutes ago, marvin1950 said:

Will the online reporting system recognize an individual's new passport number after he/she transfers his/her retirement extension  to the new passport?

Basic answer is no. 

The only way to do a online report again after getting a new passport is to leave and re-enter the country using the new passport.

• Like 1

Right have been trying to do online reporting today.

I returned from Vietnam on 13th Jan and my reporting is due 90 days after. So I make it I have 14 days left.

Managed to register on the IOS app.

One small thing - I was issued a NON IMM O 31st May 2018 (expired 20th May2019). Is that the date of visa issue?

And expiry - is that when my extension of stay based on marriage finishes 24th July 2020???

On the app I keep getting "JTA Transaction unexpectedly rolled back" etc etc etc

What does this mean?

RAZZ

• Like 1

Finally managed to do it online - still not sure about the answers to my questions above?

Also, wouldn't accept a .mac email and had to use a .gmail?

Got to page 4 - the acknowledgment page. What happens now?

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

1 hour ago, RAZZELL said:

Finally managed to do it online - still not sure about the answers to my questions above?

Also, wouldn't accept a .mac email and had to use a .gmail?

Got to page 4 - the acknowledgment page. What happens now?

RAZZ

I am in the same boat as you. Got to the barcode at the final page, but have't received the 90 day retport yet (2 days).

Do you have to log in again or do they send it by e-mail?

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I am in the same boat as you. Got to the barcode at the final page, but have't received the 90 day retport yet (2 days).

I think they send it by email?

If you look on the "status" page it should say pending or maybe approved???

I'm not sure if the weekend counts as work days?

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

I dont think they work the weekends. With the backlog of people wanting other visas and things,a bit of overtime must be a good idea.

I am the same as 2 guys above. I did mine using Safari (as last time) on Wednesday and its now Sunday night. All I know is PENDING. Last time it took 2 days and I got an announcement email followed by a staple in passport paper.

Nothing has happened so far. Im not a slouch: I did the app on the first day of the "window"

Eddy

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

I think they send it by email?

If you look on the "status" page it should say pending or maybe approved???

I'm not sure if the weekend counts as work days?

RAZZ

How do you check your status?

This just throw you to the main immigration page with hundreds of links: Check your Application Status Online - Within 7 working days after your application is submitted, you can check your application status via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th

23 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I dont think they work the weekends. With the backlog of people wanting other visas and things,a bit of overtime must be a good idea.

I am the same as 2 guys above. I did mine using Safari (as last time) on Wednesday and its now Sunday night. All I know is PENDING. Last time it took 2 days and I got an announcement email followed by a staple in passport paper.

Nothing has happened so far. Im not a slouch: I did the app on the first day of the "window"

Eddy

I am a day behind you, I did it Thursday afternoon. Please share when you get your e-mail notification.

Do you have a link to the status page?

5 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Right have been trying to do online reporting today.

I returned from Vietnam on 13th Jan and my reporting is due 90 days after. So I make it I have 14 days left.

Managed to register on the IOS app.

One small thing - I was issued a NON IMM O 31st May 2018 (expired 20th May2019). Is that the date of visa issue?

And expiry - is that when my extension of stay based on marriage finishes 24th July 2020???

On the app I keep getting "JTA Transaction unexpectedly rolled back" etc etc etc

What does this mean?

RAZZ

Similar state here.

I’m on an OA from Oct 2016, my date of visa issue.

Then used my date extension ends , Sept 2020 as expiry date ( tried visa expiry date initially but got error message ).

Got the same “ JTA Transaction “ error message, tried 3 times, same message .

Anyone know what went wrong ?

Edited by Andrew Dwyer
  • Like 1

Well I gave up with the iOS app ( see above ) but did the online version without any problems and now have a Transaction Receipt Notice with Pending status.

Also went back in and used the TRN number to check the status, happy to see that it was there but then I remembered I tried to use online 90 reporting a few years ago and got to the same stage but it remained at pending for a month !!

Will check in a few days time .

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

You can log in using the reference number or your PP number to check the status. I usually get an email when it is approved but once or twice I didn't.... and perhaps in these times that may occur more. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

You can log in using the reference number or your PP number to check the status. I usually get an email when it is approved but once or twice I didn't.... and perhaps in these times that may occur more. 

Did you have to go in person the times you didn't get the approval e-mail or was the reference number accepted next time around?

• Like 1

What about people like me, who cannot do the 90 day on_line?

Been in the country too long.

Last time my wife asked KK immigratition said that they do not accept 90 day by post.

Googled KK immigration this morning, for the correct address, and guess what, they are still using the old address, at the police college, which they left 15 months ago.

• Sad 1

Anyone else getting this message?  I'm able to successfully enter all my info on page 1, after I submit, this is the message I receive.  After "ok", I am taken back to the same page -- it does not advance to page 2.  For fun, I've tried chrome, firefox and safari.  Anyone know what's going on?  Thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 09.35.01.png

16 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

did it on line 26th Mar got the pending receipt but still waiting for the approval. Checked this morning and still pending.