How to do 90 day reporting online and by post

1 hour ago, MOOPS said:

Trying to register,hit submit,get the following message," service error",   What does that mean ?

I had this problem on the Android App after having had the app on my phone for 6 months.

I updated the app according to the playstore updates, still the same problem...

I then uninstalled it and installed again and that error stopped.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LeamchabangLarry said:

I then uninstalled it and installed again and that error stopped.

And you used your already established username/email and PW? Or did you re-register?

And after this you were able to successfully file a report usig the mobile app?

Update to my post #70 and ubonjoe's advice #72:
Today - 4 days after the due date - I got finally the "approved"-email & status...

To ubonjoe: Thanks for your advice! But I'm living alone and didn't want to expose anybody of my (Thai-)neighbours nor a motocycle taxi to any infection risk at the Immigration!

Edited by Lupusthai
typo

Using Firefox I applied, then received approval after 2 days.

However, I don't own, or have access to a printer.

Will the IO accept the screenshot from my phone?

Surely the 90 days acceptance shows on their computer.  Im asking cos I believe the paperless office will never come to Thailand

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

And you used your already established username/email and PW? Or did you re-register?

And after this you were able to successfully file a report usig the mobile app?

I had already established a username/email and did not re-register.

Yes I was able to successfully file the report, but the geniuses decided to send me an email a couple days later telling me I was 'Not Approved'

On 3/26/2020 at 12:43 PM, stuhan said:

It is so straight forward, takes 10 mins to fill in info.Just make sure your info is the same as the info you provided when you applied for your visa and do it within 14 days of renewal date and not in the last 7 days before renewal date or it won't work.Works on most browsers now.

I've followed the link to the online form & it seems to be in Thai. Have I missed a link to an English version? 

Thanks. 

For post I presume it's sent to your home Immi office? 

Best. Paul

I tried the google app. On one phone it kept crashing and on another it wouldn't recognise the password. I tried the 'forget password' option and never got the reset password email. 

Nice try but no cigar!

On 3/27/2020 at 9:31 AM, bamboozled said:

Hi folks, I've got an O-visa based on marriage and have always simply done a border run every 90 days to get a fresh stamp. That border run is now impossible. Does anyone know if I will be able to use this extension service? My current stamp expires April15.

Thank you.

I'm in the same situation, I'd be interested to know what my options are too, I've got until the middle of May. 

29 minutes ago, MaiDong said:

I'm in the same situation, I'd be interested to know what my options are too, I've got until the middle of May. 

You cannot do 90 day reports of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country since your permit to stay from you visa is only 90 days.

If married to or the parent of a Thai you apply for a 60 day extension to visit them.

If you not you can apply for a special 30 day extension. You will need a letter from your embassy to apply for it.

So my option is a 60 days extension as I'm both married to a Thai, and have a child with said Thai - will this require a letter from my embassy?

And once that 60 days has passed? A 30 day extension with a new letter from my embassy?

And once that 30 day extension has passed? I'm hoping things will have changed by the time my current 90 days ends in mid May.

9 hours ago, MaiDong said:

So my option is a 60 days extension as I'm both married to a Thai, and have a child with said Thai - will this require a letter from my embassy?

A letter from your embassy  for your first extension will not be needed.

At this time I cannot predict that far ahead of time to say what will be needed after the 60 day extension ends..

Under the memorandum sent out by immigration you might be able to get a 2nd 60 day extension under 3 shown on it.

This entire online filing business is highly annoying because it just won't work at all.

I have tried it on the website. But I never can get past page 2 because the system tells me that my email address is "invalid". Have tried SIX different email addresses -- to no avail. And I know for a fact that ALL of them work just fine.

Since I tried filing my stuff on the Chrome browser first I thought I also might give it a try on Internet Explorer. Same result: Cannot get past page 2 due to the email address issue. So I tried Opera. Failure.

Then I downloaded the mobile phone app and - surprise, surprise! - successfully registered. I triumphed prematurely, though. Once I got to the page where the app asks for your accommodation's GPS coordinates, the app flunked and actually crashed.

I checked whether my GPS was turned on. Of course it was.

Then gave it another FIVE tries to go through the procedure again and again. The app reliably crashed at that GPS thing.

It is beyond me why an important government agency that claims to be part of a state apparatus that promotes "Thailand 4.0" is incapable of putting up a website and devise a mobile app that actually both work.

I have previously tried on at least three occasions to file my TM47 by registered mail with the result that I never received back that confirmation slip. Ever. So I am not going through that route again.

I'll probably have no choice but defy the government's advice of practicing social distancing and physically move my so far still healthy butt down to an immigration office - where I will have the pleasure of mingling with god knows how many potentially infected.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, IMMIGRATION BUREAU, FOR HELPING ME TO NOT STAY HEALTHY!         

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A letter from your embassy  for your first extension will not be needed.

At this time I cannot predict that far ahead of time to say what will be needed after the 60 day extension ends..

Under the memorandum sent out by immigration you might be able to get a 2nd 60 day extension under 3 shown on it.

Thanks mate. I'll keep my eye open for any new developments.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:26 AM, BangkokTony said:

Using Firefox I applied, then received approval after 2 days.

However, I don't own, or have access to a printer.

Will the IO accept the screenshot from my phone?

Surely the 90 days acceptance shows on their computer.  Im asking cos I believe the paperless office will never come to Thailand

I don’t bother to print out the next report date form unless I have to go into the office (extension renewal time), however it is a PDF document and many print shops will print it for you if you put it on a memory card some may print from your phone.

You must send your registered mail, present yourself, with your passport.
You just have to fill the EMS cardboard in blue color (it is available on the displays) and for 37 b, you are given a receipt which you keep as proof.
Hua Hin post on 01/04/2020. In 10 minutes, it was over.

I tried the mobile app, registered and activated my account. After filling my details got this error:

"Applicant who is eligible for this address notification must have been reported with immigration officer at least once in the past. Otherwise you will be required the first address notification with Immigration officer in your residence area"

So what are my options? Is it possible to do 90 days notification first time by actual mail since it doesn't work online? I don't see point going to Chaeng Watthana for this in this virus situation. I rather pay fine which is ridiculous. Has anybody done it by mail or have more information?

46 minutes ago, Trevor23 said:

Does the website work for anybody else? I fill my details on page1 but it won't go through to page2. I tried Mozilla and exploreer. I guess have to try mobile app next?

Yes

Have a look at the pinned topic about online reporting.

17 minutes ago, Trevor23 said:

So what are my options? Is it possible to do 90 days notification first time by actual mail since it doesn't work online?

Yes you can mail in your report since it will have copies of your passport and etc with it.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

Have a look at the pinned topic about online reporting.

Yes you can mail in your report since it will have copies of your passport and etc with it.

Thanks for replying Ubonjoe! So first time I can't do the 90day report online but I can do it by mail (even if it's my first time). That's correct?

10 hours ago, Trevor23 said:

Thanks for replying Ubonjoe! So first time I can't do the 90day report online but I can do it by mail (even if it's my first time). That's correct?

Yes you can. The difference is that you will be sending copies of your passport pages with the TM47 form by mail.