How to do 90 day reporting online and by post

54 minutes ago, cpbkk said:

Anyone else getting this message?  I'm able to successfully enter all my info on page 1, after I submit, this is the message I receive.  After "ok", I am taken back to the same page -- it does not advance to page 2.  For fun, I've tried chrome, firefox and safari.  Anyone know what's going on?  Thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 09.35.01.png

I got that a few times yesterday.

Might also be if the website is too busy?

RAZZ

Same boat.

Did the report on 25th, still pending. In the past it was usually approved within 24h.

I expect that they are a lot busier than usually all the while maybe having some staff work from home, with the approval of 90 days being at the bottom of their list.

I'm not sweating it. All that matters is that the reporting was done on time.

2 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Did you have to go in person the times you didn't get the approval e-mail or was the reference number accepted next time around?

No it came up as approved on the 'Website', just no email came. You can print a receipt off from there. 

I think once it never showed 'approved' so I went there.... 

• Like 1

Got an email saying approved and on the website states "approved".

However, I thought you got a receipt with the new 90 day report date written on it? ????

EDIT = ERRR...BRAIN DEAD = CLICK ON HERE FOR NEXT APPOINTMENT

RAZZ

Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 13.48.08.png

Edited by RAZZELL
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

What about people like me, who cannot do the 90 day on_line?

Been in the country too long.

Last time my wife asked KK immigratition said that they do not accept 90 day by post.

Googled KK immigration this morning, for the correct address, and guess what, they are still using the old address, at the police college, which they left 15 months ago.

I believe you can send your wife Colin, you do not need to appear in person.

If I remember correctly @ubonjoe does it this way.

31 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I believe you can send your wife Colin, you do not need to appear in person.

If I remember correctly @ubonjoe does it this way.

My wife has done my 90 day for the past 6 years, it is due to the present situation, we are trying to not go outside our gate.

That is why i want to do it by post, only when we need to, going to the post office 2 ks, immigration over 40ks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Got an email saying approved and on the website states "approved".

However, I thought you got a receipt with the new 90 day report date written on it? ????

EDIT = ERRR...BRAIN DEAD = CLICK ON HERE FOR NEXT APPOINTMENT

RAZZ

Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 13.48.08.png

Awesome. 5 days process time, including the weekend, right?

I should get mine by tomorrow then.

jUST TRIED DOING MY 90 REPORT DAY IS 7 APRIL 

The system would not let me past the first page.  Called the 1178 number and got told that they think there are too many foreigners trying to use the system to keep trying.

Also it would have helped if they told me that you can only use IE EDGE and not chrome

45 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Also it would have helped if they told me that you can only use IE EDGE and not chrome

It does work on Chrome and some other browsers. Until recent changes were done to Edge it would not work.

It does work with old outdated IE.

16 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

HELP

I keep getting the Tis site says for further information contact immigration in my area

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system accesses. (discussed many times in the pinned topic for online reporting).

It can be an error you made when completing the required fields marked with a *. Best to only complete those fields.

Common errors are not using the drop down menu for nationality, not entering the complete TM6 number.

Also if you have gotten a new passport since your last entry or have a very old entry (pre 2013).

On 3/30/2020 at 9:06 AM, colinneil said:

What about people like me, who cannot do the 90 day on_line?

Been in the country too long.

Last time my wife asked KK immigratition said that they do not accept 90 day by post.

Googled KK immigration this morning, for the correct address, and guess what, they are still using the old address, at the police college, which they left 15 months ago.

I think the correct address is here on this map. https://goo.gl/maps/6un3tonxf3vGWe6WA

Map show it at the bus station which I assume is the correct address now.

• Like 1

I just wanted to say that I just SUCCESSFULLY completed my online 90 day registration for the first time in a year since I lived here on a non-B visa. I live in Nonthaburi province and have had to make a very long and boring trek to the office each time... until now...

I would like to share with you what worked.

FINALLY ????

• Like 1

• Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification.
  • 90 day reports by mail need to be sent by registered mail
  • Mailed report must be received within 15 to 7 days before the report date 
  •  
  • I went to the post office yesterday morning March 30th to send the documents for my  90 reporting due to April 11th, so 12 days before.
  • They told me: In registered mail it will take 7 days, is it OK ?  What? I asked again, from Samui to Samui!
  • I could not believe it ! But all the ladies behind the counter office agreed,  yes sure, one week. But in ordinary mail since we are still in the morning they will have it tomorrow! So having  no time any more for registered mail I sent it by ordinary mail...In absence of any news I will go April 11th of course.
  • For the envelope inside with return address I was not asked for a 5 Baht stamp but a 18 Baht stamp.

41 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

Last saturday (28 march) I did the online 90 days reporting. Very easy straight forward. Just make sure you are in the one week window 14 till 7 days prior to the due date. It said 15 days but that includes the due date. After I uploaded the information the status was pending. Monday afternoon 2pm it was approved. I downloaded the slip for my passport. Printed it and stuck in in my passport replacing the old one. 

Okay IU am confused.  I switched to IE removed the security and pop up blocker.

some quick questions

The tm 6 number is the 2 letters and 5 numbers below the bar code correct.

I went to korea for a weekend in January and came back on the 20th of Jan my original 90 day date is 08 April or has that changed because I left the country.

Thinking that a trip to PT imm may not be a bad idea.

Help please

3 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

some quick questions

The tm 6 number is the 2 letters and 5 numbers below the bar code correct.

I went to korea for a weekend in January and came back on the 20th of Jan my original 90 day date is 08 April or has that changed because I left the country.

Yes.

90 days from 20th Jan.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:01 PM, Hank Gunn said:

Thanks for fixing the link but the website is almost useless (also looks like it was designed and built about 20 yrs ago).

So basically, you get an endless loop. Should be a simple two clicks to get to a form to upload some docs and enter your info.

I'd love to do this online but the numpties can't do the simplest of web development. I guess I'm lucky being in a town in Isaan and not in Pattaya or Bangkok, and I only live about 10 min. from the Immigration office but boy, they could make everyone's life so much simpler if they could just build a simple web form.

It's frustrating, but if you've ever tried to design a form from the ground up that works across multiple platforms, then try and update it to replace all the other junk, you'd realise it's fairly complicated. 

I've always used Internet Explorer as my browser for Imm. Seems to work most times except when the server is overloaded.

It's like Pattaya, they need another 1000 police, like the Imm needs a dedicated mob and money to redo the IT from the ground up. Will it happen?

It's all complicated and needs money.

39 minutes ago, treetops said:

Yes.

90 days from 20th Jan.

Thanks for the info.  Will try again on the 5th and see what happens

Have a meeting with officials on the 10th and really do not want to go through any hassles that i do not need to LOL

20 minutes ago, carlyai said:

It's frustrating, but if you've ever tried to design a form from the ground up that works across multiple platforms, then try and update it to replace all the other junk, you'd realise it's fairly complicated. 

I've always used Internet Explorer as my browser for Imm. Seems to work most times except when the server is overloaded.

It's like Pattaya, they need another 1000 police, like the Imm needs a dedicated mob and money to redo the IT from the ground up. Will it happen?

It's all complicated and needs money.

It seems that ll computer systems are over loaded Kbank OTP just crashed as well.  Seems not only were the medical staff not ready but that no one ever thought about if the world had to do everything on computer.

2 hours ago, tim166 said:

I just wanted to say that I just SUCCESSFULLY completed my online 90 day registration for the first time in a year since I lived here on a non-B visa. I live in Nonthaburi province and have had to make a very long and boring trek to the office each time... until now...

I would like to share with you what worked.

FINALLY ????

How many days did it take from you submitted the application until you got the confirmation e-mail?

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

I have tried downloading the User Guide and it's all in Thai. Where is an English version?

There is no English version.

Once you are able to get past page one it is pretty much self explanatory what is needed. The screen shots in the guide can help.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:26 AM, ExpatOilWorker said:

Awesome. 5 days process time, including the weekend, right?

I should get mine by tomorrow then.

Did mine sunday evening ( 29th ) just checked now and it has been approved , yesterday according to the receipt !! didn't get an email though.

First time ever !!

( Chrome browser and Windows 10 )

10 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Did mine sunday evening ( 29th ) just checked now and it has been approved , yesterday according to the receipt !! didn't get an email though.

First time ever !!

( Chrome browser and Windows 10 )

Lucky you. I submitted March 26th and is still pending.

I guess there us no point in contacting immigration by there ridicules hotel gmail!

Screenshot_20200331-171946.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Lucky you. I submitted March 26th and is still pending.

I guess there us no point in contacting immigration by there ridicules hotel gmail!

Screenshot_20200331-171946.jpg

1st , and only, time I attempted 90 days online reporting a couple of years ago it just sat there pending until I went in person ( Ayutthaya IO ) and then they told me:

” online reporting ??, oh we don’t bother with that here “ !! 
Thankfully they have changed their mind .

Maybe you can call them ?

For TM.47 by post to CW, is there a "window" for receipt of the submittal? 

I think I found this text on one of the Imm. websites, but I cannot reach it from https://www.immigration.go.th/index any longer...

This site can’t be reached

Take the documents as in item 1-5, put on the envelope and send by registered mail. 7 days before the notification deadline (according to the appointment form). However, foreigners must keep evidence of registration.

Are submissions rejected for being a day early? A day late?

So is the receive by date at CW -15 to -7?

How long does EMS take from central Bangkok? 1 day? Includng a Sat or Sun?

Last question: can one buy EMS at a Thai Post office in advance of mailing?

I was able to connect to this URL: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

Where it says: Send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to

Edited by mtls2005
  • Sad 1