IT crime taskforce looking into negative social media posts on cash handout scheme

rooster59

I am supporting the family of my ex- girlfriend.

Both parents of a 1 year old child, lost their jobs and didn't see 1 baht of government help!

Yes...I am a dirty farang, not wearing a mask for the longest time, so I guess, I was responsible for their lot in the first place!

• Thanks 2

So you can only speak or write about the good things ????  the Government

does, and never speak about the other things ???? that they get up too.is

free speech part of the latest Thai constitution or not ?

regards worgeordie

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, The Koenig said:

I am supporting the family of my ex- girlfriend.

Both parents of a 1 year old child, lost their jobs and didn't see 1 baht of government help!

Yes...I am a dirty farang, not wearing a mask for the longest time, so I guess, I was responsible for their lot in the first place!

I'm very curious on why you are doing this. Thais in general are excepting farangs giving them stuff without any appreciation.

I say save you money.

• Like 1

Hopefully my wife has posted a positive spin on the fact that after 10 failed attempts over the course of a week the outcome is a declined message stating the last four digits of her identification are not accurate. It doesn’t matter what combination of maiden or married name the results are the same. 
  After the coup and at election time she approved of the little guy. Now she’s finished with him because his helicopter money over the years has never landed in her pocket and I think the six months extension of ฿5k for the lucky few was the last straw. 
  None of the expense and hoops he’s put me through have phased her. 
 I almost said I told you so,,almost. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

It was found that some people had posted negative comments on social media and roused the interest of other netizens.

Something which is not illegal I believe. They're really over-stretching the definition of 'computer crime' here.

I hope it backfires on them in a spectacular manner.

• Like 2

I had thought that the idea of a Democratic Government is that if they are doing good, you can praise them, on the other hand, as can happen, if they are making a nonesense of things, then rightly people (and the media) are at liberty to criticise them.  In truely Democratic Counties this would not be considered a crime.

Edited by robertson468

ROFL they're just too busy.

Look at this - Ramithibodi, where there are tons of COVID patients, cancel appointments, they said they'll do video...

Then they say 'forget the video, we'll just send the meds'.

Then they say 'oh, we wrote the address wrong'.

Then we said 'oh, just one small error - the address is.......'

But they can't handle that. They can't change an address. They can't write down the correct address...

Then they say 'You must come into the hospital and re-register, which took a full day last time...'.

Negative social media? Totally out of order 5555555555

Pricks.

1 hour ago, ben2talk said:

ROFL they're just too busy.

Look at this - Ramithibodi, where there are tons of COVID patients, cancel appointments, they said they'll do video...

Then they say 'forget the video, we'll just send the meds'.

Then they say 'oh, we wrote the address wrong'.

Then we said 'oh, just one small error - the address is.......'

But they can't handle that. They can't change an address. They can't write down the correct address...

Then they say 'You must come into the hospital and re-register, which took a full day last time...'.

Negative social media? Totally out of order 5555555555

Pricks.

Sounds like normal every day Thai 'Organisation' to me !

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, johng said:

Improper opinions !!

Yep, prosecuted for being in possession of improper opinions. Can't go on nossir.

Thais will accept it though... where there's no sense, there's no feeling.

4 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Looks like the 'Attitude Adjustment' dep't are going to be busy again.     Getting more like Big Brother China every day !

Yep... imitation being the sincerest form of flattery an' all. Must stay within the bounds of Asia, imitating Europeans just isn't on, despite the obvious imitations they've already made, we'll just forget about those eh?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, johng said:

Improper opinions !!

Failed to comply with procedural rules. And - if I understand it right - now given a chance to come up again with proper data.  

Thai government is obviously adjusting the procedures, that's all. They should publish them though (in details) and then be open for advices.