Can't post or open Messages

giddyup

I am posting here because I can't get into the appropriate Forum. As from yesterday I am unable to post replies or open Messages on my PC and yet it seems I can do it from my tablet. I don't know if this has been caused by an update or what. Anyone else having the same problem?

It sounds as though you are simply not "logged in"!

Please forgive me if this wasn't an appropriate answer.

Sometimes when I cannot add a "like or comment" its because I didn't notice that my " auto login" from Google chrome has not worked, maybe due to an update or something  

I can't get ThaiVisa's website to work properly with my FireFox browser. The graphic icons are not displaying, among other things. Impossible to Like or Reply. Might have something to do with the latest update, because it's working just fine with other browsers.

7 hours ago, GalaxyMan said:

I can't get ThaiVisa's website to work properly with my FireFox browser. The graphic icons are not displaying, among other things. Impossible to Like or Reply. Might have something to do with the latest update, because it's working just fine with other browsers.

I posted about this yesterday....on friday all was fine on FF.....not now though :whistling:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, petermik said:

I posted about this yesterday....on friday all was fine on FF.....not now though :whistling:

Ok, I see I'm not the only one, it seems to be a Firefox problem as everything works fine on Chrome.

• Like 1

My Firefox on android was exhibiting the same symptoms. I disabled addon "unlock origin" for forum.thaivisa.com and everything worked again. They must have added some more tracking stuff to forum.thaivisa.com on Friday which caused it to blocked by the addon.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gargamon said:

My Firefox on android was exhibiting the same symptoms. I disabled addon "unlock origin" for forum.thaivisa.com and everything worked again. They must have added some more tracking stuff to forum.thaivisa.com on Friday which caused it to blocked by the addon.

Not sure what you mean by "unlock origin", is that an ad block site? I have a couple of ad block add-ons but if I disable them I'm inundated by ads.

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Not sure what you mean by "unlock origin", is that an ad block site? I have a couple of ad block add-ons but if I disable them I'm inundated by ads.

Its a Firefox addon, similar to adblock or adblock plus.

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

How do you disable for specific sites , as I am also having the same problem.

You just click on the uBlock icon and when it open you click on it again, it's then disabled for that site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1