Arrive from Bangkok Covid19 restrictions !

johnjydee

10 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Where's the link that said Chiang Mai province has a 14 day quarantine?

Thais returning from Bangkok or surrounding provinces, Phuket, Pattani, Yala and Naratiwas must go into mandatory 14 day quarantine at their place of residence and keep in contact with health personnel. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Just a sideline on how busy CM airport is (or isn't).

I have a "rig"set up that receives signals from aircraft and that is fed into Flightradar24 website. My antenna detects aircraft unto around 90 nautical miles from my house which is a couple km from the airport. Before the virus I was detecting around 110 to 120 aircraft a day (I get stats from the website). Last saturday was the lowest at only 3 aircraft all day.

me too. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

me too. 

Did you get rig from them or make your own? I have homemade antenna to a DVB-T usb stick running on a Raspberry Pi4.

I am radar T-VTCC19

Edited by Dazinoz

4 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Just a sideline on how busy CM airport is (or isn't).

I have a "rig"set up that receives signals from aircraft and that is fed into Flightradar24 website. My antenna detects aircraft unto around 90 nautical miles from my house which is a couple km from the airport. Before the virus I was detecting around 110 to 120 aircraft a day (I get stats from the website). Last saturday was the lowest at only 3 aircraft all day.

why do you need a rig - there are plenty of sites on the web that'll give you the same info!

1 hour ago, leggo said:

why do you need a rig - there are plenty of sites on the web that'll give you the same info!

And where do you think those websites like flightradar24 get there info? From people like me that have the set up to feed the info to them so people like you can look at it. The more "rigs" that are out there the more accurate the information on those websites you mention.

Also some people like to have hobbies. 

Edited by Dazinoz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...