Please, end this lockdown before I go Bankrupt

ChipButty

Im going to end up bankrupt if this goes beyond the end of the month with my wife all this online shopping shes on first name terms with the drivers from Lazada

The latest order is a new set of pans her excuse is she's had them ones for 5 years but there's nothing wrong with them,

The other day a new curling brush for her hair same excuse she's had the others 5 years

Seems like a box of something arrives from somewhere in Thailand last week a box of fruit from Nakorn Nayok 250 Baht a kilo

It's obvious you're joking (I hope) about going broke over pans and make up. I don't see what the big deal is.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, pookondee said:

The 1st guess would be to say England because of the old joke, they dont like showers.

But really it could be any nationality now.

Actually, Thai people have lost jobs and business and they must line up for free food..

So if all this nonsense keeps up, many poor Thais will have no money to buy soap and will have to scrape every baht they can just for food.

Thai can make soap from the tree leaf. 

No problem.

• Haha 2

GF just ordered 2 Kg of Durian, and 4kg of Mangosteen's from a farmer. It is to be delivered in 1 hour and 30 minutes from Chonburi to Bangkok, 2100 baht which includes the delivery fresh from the farm to the building.  I think if she keeps it up she will be broke, and the condo juristic office will smell to high heaven as they get the packages first. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thinking of turning my leftover bacon grease into a bar of soap, at least if I die then I will smell good to the animals who can dig me up and eat my remains....

Not a bad idea, might have a go at making some from the grease in the pan from my Bacon Explosion's.

6 minutes ago, sandyf said:

There is a glut this year, the trees are laden and little point taking them to the market.

My sister in law is turning them into a dried mango dessert and I am doing chutney and wine.

good for you, we don't all live in the countryside, some live in urban areas where we use these places called shops and markets.