Guards chief: U.S. warships will be destroyed if they threaten Iran in Gulf

snoop1130

22 minutes ago, Kiwiken said:

It is typical of Countries Like Iran moving their Borders close to American Bases and Operational Personal. Everyone should know only Murica is allowed to have a say so in the World

The only question is if it is considered international waters. 

6 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

So these pukes take their navy/coast guard ships and be provocative with them towards US military ships in international waters, get threatened with being blown out of the water, and then hammer their little stupid fists in the air like they were done so wrongly. 

FYI Iran is a terrorist nation and security in the Persian Gulf is not their priority. Probing US ships and testing reactions is their priority and if they felt they were strong enough they would take the whole Persian Gulf, thereby controlling the largest bulk oil shipping lanes globally. 

One thing I can add is that in my personal belief........ IRAN COULD blow one of our warships out of the water...... Very possible (They have a few powerful missles).......... BUT (and it is a big BUT).......... What will be flying at them as soon as they do it??????????    The USA (and allies as Isreal and a few others) already has so many powerful weapons pointed directly at them (Iran)........ and after they blow our ship out of the water, the whole country of Iran will become a desert wasteland (without living inhabitants - similar to Hiroshima, Japan)......... THE USA has a bit of experience in these matters..... We may lose a few but their losses will be 'manyfold' (including their rulers and ALL their NUCLEAR facilities ..

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brickbat said:

You might know, but smart folks know that WAR is the biggest business in this world that only benefits the top 1% ruling class. The second is wanton consumerism. America, in the words of the great George Carlin said America is just one big shopping mall. “ Buy things they don’t need with money they don’t have to impress people they don’t like”

I don't disagree about parking lots, Little Boxes is one of my favourite folk songs. Buying things to impress? Do you live in Thailand?  As for smart people, I don't think it's a left-right thing which I was trying to point out. But I think the smartest folks know the reasons why the world is, and has always been, a complex mess. They don't just blame their favourite boogeyman.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1

'Ships' by definition is seperated from 'boats'...... OVER 100 FEET is a SHIP........

The US Navy ships may NOT be able to run them over, to sink them, but they sure as heck have guns enough (or rockets) to do it.......

ships

Edited by kensawadee

1 hour ago, rabas said:

I don't disagree about parking lots, Little Boxes is one of my favourite folk songs. Buying things to impress? Do you live in Thailand?  As for smart people, I don't think it's a left-right thing which I was trying to point out. But I think the smartest folks know the reasons why the world is, and has always been, a complex mess. They don't just blame their favourite boogeyman.

Blame is bla bla bla me me me. Something Trump does a lot when he’s not Bullying or Firing. Smart folks come in all shapes and sizes. Don’t live in Little Boxes. Lateral Thinkers. Doers. Planners. And not always rich. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I'm surprised by the warmongering responses here, have people not learned anything?

Hi, There............ Time to wake up and smell the coffee........

It is just the Pekinese Poodles Dogs threatening to bight my ankles (AS iran) that need to be 'slapped back' a little...... IFNOT DONE NOW they will go on to believe they are 'Big German Shepherds'.......

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2