Man suspected of shooting dead 'noisy' neighbour, flees with family

webfact

Man suspected of shooting dead 'noisy' neighbour, flees with family

By THE NATION

800_403bd21a405dc22.jpg?v=1588127728

A fight between two neighbours over excessive noise led to one man being shot dead in Bangkok’s Bang Khen district on Tuesday (April 28).

The alleged killer is reportedly absconding.

Kanna Yao Police Station were alerted to a shooting incident at a house on Ruammit Pattana Road at 7pm on Tuesday.They found the body of Phatcharaphol Phomaneesak, 37, with three bullet wounds in his head.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased had on several occasions quarrelled with his neighbour Jareuk (last name withheld), over the noise Phatcharaphol often made when he was drinking at home.

Witnesses reportedly told police that the two had got into a fight around two weeks ago and Jareuk had suffered a minor injury on the head. Witnesses told police that prior to the gunshots, they heard violent shouting between the two.

Police investigated Jareuk’s house but found no one and speculated that he had fled with his wife and five-year-old daughter.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30386970

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-29

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

The noise of the first round scared him, second and third just a snap reaction.....could have been a barrister (or a barista?)

a Round of drinks and a shotglass

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Police investigated Jareuk’s house but found no one and speculated that he had fled with his wife and five-year-old daughter.

So he had trouble with the noisy neighbour... solution shoot him and flee.

Why not move out and delete the murder rap?

7 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Shouldn't say it......but I can see where he is coming from.

Weird when you think of all the noise Thais make.............. that in a recent survey (before covid19) Thais said noise from neighbours was one of the greatest stresses in their lives.

No not noise but failure to Q is high up for me, but i dont have to shoot them i just step on top of them as if they are not there

Again here, they have a murderer on the run and out among us.........no picture to put out and warn the public of this idiot....but that's normal here.  Wouldn't want to be near this brain-dead simpleton and irritate him in any little way!!  Good job BIB!!....idiots!!

Edited by mushroomdave
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, mushroomdave said:

Again here, they have a murderer on the run and out among us.........no picture to put out and warn the public of this idiot....but that's normal here.  Wouldn't want to be near this brain-dead simpleton and irritate him in any little way!!  Good job BIB!!....idiots!!

He might be running around with a mask now anyway :-) 

Weird when you think of all the noise Thais make.............. that in a recent survey (before covid19) Thais said noise from neighbours was one of the greatest stresses in their lives.

Other neighbours making the noises causes them stress, not the noise they make themselves, I have problems with dogs from both Thais and Foreigners, the dogs have no training and are  locked up all the time no exercise and barking at all hours. No recourse, the estate committee won't do anything, so I am thinking of  bouncing a ball down the street at 2 AM as they all work and I am retired. Seems like a fair outcome. I shall wait till the lock down finishes.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:01 PM, tifino said:

surely 3 bullet holes is deemed an accident!

The bullets to the head only wounded him so it might have been the booze that killed him.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:34 PM, webfact said:

three bullet wounds in his head.