Malaria drug touted by Trump for coronavirus fails another test

webfact

Some troll posts using trolling representations of Trump's name have been removed.  

A post using unapproved or questionable YouTube sources has been removed;

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown

6 hours ago, frodo77 said:

Trump is most definitely not a clown and history will show him to be a brilliant President as he continues to drain the swamp. Flynn's exoneration is just the start. He was misquoted by the evil mainstream media about the disinfectant. I wish people would wake up to the truth.

Now THAT'S sarcasm.????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mick501 said:

Probably too soon to rank him amongst the best ever presidents, but it's not much of a stretch.  History will judge him impartially without the left media anti Trump obsession, and he will shine as bright as any.   Although, I wouldn't want to be in charge of sculpting his hair if they add his likeness to Mt Rushmore.

I only put the laughing emoji because of the last sentence.  Not sure about the rest of your statement although I think he's been a good president. I was not a fan of him until I saw the things he started doing in Government. Since they are rewriting history all the time and trying paint the revolution and the USA founders in a negative light. I don't think the historians will know what to write.  They are becoming more leftist as time goes by.

• Confused 1

Why is Trump opening his mouth? Is he qualified to suggest that disinfectants be injected into patients or was he joking or misinformed or both? I have read sources where hydroxychloroquine was successful. 

• Haha 1