Record spikes in new coronavirus cases, hospitalizations sweep parts of U.S.

webfact

17 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

The virus death toll in the U.S. could top it's military losses in WWII by election day. Lead on Mr. Trump. That's what you call winning!

Not if you keep it out of the nursing homes and away from the obese, insulin intolerant, elderly and immuno depressed people.  If you do this, there will be virtually no deaths from covid 19.  It's a big ask with the US population eating garbage and being obese, but it can be done with discipline.

Edited by steelepulse
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Your idiosyncratic alternative definition of lie is as good as Giuliani’s “truth is not truth”. Can’t get better than that but sir you did surpassed. 

No, it's the quintessential primary definition of lie.

In other words, either you didn't know the real definition, or you lied. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

His brother? Was he part of the decision making process? 

No, hes just a tool who went on a little rant on primetime CNN defending the protests saying there isnt any reason for the protests to be peaceful (literally the very first amendment says otherwise) and who lied about being in quarantine, broke quarantine and got into an altercation with a dude, then lied about that and had a big dramatic "Coming out of basement quarantine" segment, again, on primetime CNN - all a lie. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, rabas said:

No, it's the quintessential primary definition of lie.

In other words, either you didn't know the real definition, or you lied. 

Ah, the quintessential of lie is a noble art form of Trump in his whole adult life. Surely you know that or you are lying; again. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

And the stellar cast at the White House, such caring People serving folks say nothing. Trump disabled the task force and has sent most of the folks in it back to their other day jobs. I watch press briefings every other day and they say zip absolutely zip about this. I pity the US people, although they got exactly what they voted for.

That day the "birther" came down the escalator I decided to check out Thailand. 

31 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Honestly? How can you be saying something as crazy as this? Try google if that is what you believe, please help yourself.

Delete . I have deleted the question .

Please will you now stop going through this thread and pulling faces at my posts .

Thanks

Edited by CorpusChristie
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, steelepulse said:

Not if you keep it out of the nursing homes and away from the obese, insulin intolerant, elderly and immuno depressed people.  If you do this, there will be virtually no deaths from covid 19.  It's a big ask with the US population eating garbage and being obese, but it can be done with discipline.

trump is obese and depressed...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, samran said:

Doubleplusgood.  

You’d do well in advertising or politics sonny. 

Is that the sound of the tsunami of Mexican money I hear? Must be, cause you said it’s not a lie!

Rather than posting and saying nothing , you could have pointed out why you fell my definition of what a lie is is incorrect

6 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Rather than posting and saying nothing , you could have pointed out why you fell my definition of what a lie is is incorrect

If it wasn’t clear: all of it. 

• Like 2