Shocked i was shocked

colinneil

33 minutes ago, connda said:

Big C is a corporation and large corporations are generally interested in customer feedback regarding its own Customer Service.  Most corporations don't want their employees abusing customers for all the obvious reasons. 

I suggest you start a letter writing campaign and keep on them until you get some satisfactory response form the company.  The cashier was showing your complete and utter contempt.  That should not be left to stand.  

Maybe threaten to complain to you embassy too. Otherwise start a demonstration, because you got your feelings hurt.

One last choice would be a letter to the MPH.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Just received a very interesting phone call, from the manager at big C ( yes she has my number in her phone ). Has had for nearly 3 years.

Well you hand full of members having a go at me about racism, yes the woman was being racist.

Apparently she has recently finished a relationship with a farang ( AUSSIE).

Appears things did not go well.

She worked as a cashier in another big C store, and only recently transferred here.

So i have an Aussie to thank for her attitude.

Come on now lads, own up, which 1 of you Aussies was it.?:cheesy:

apparently you believe that face saving story ? hahaha good one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

That's not the point.  My feeling is whether it's appropriate to cry racism every time someone (of a different race of course) treats you in a manner that may appear rude.  It does diminish the value of the term, don't you think?

Did I cry racism?  I cannot say whether it was racist or not, only the checkout girl would know.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Colin mate, can I ask if you gave the gal

a big smile and a Wadekup.

If you didn't, theres the problem, wimmins

usually cant resist a greeting with a smile.

Unless its yer Missus.

Al Bundy said ' Women , you can't live with them '.

4 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Phew glad you didn't include mutton in that Col' .. 

Check out girl's bad attitude could be down to not getting any boy chicken or pork lolly herself .. 

Maybe she was missing her pork truncheon meat this week.

something similar happened to me (I am not in a wheelchair) at Big C last week.

as always I put the bag I bought from them first on the counter, then all my shopping.

whilst in the past the cashier automatically put my stuff in the bag, this time the guy made no attempt to do so. He did so reluctantly after I asked him to do so. You should have seen his face ! 

thaisabai

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

Once again you are making crazy comments, there is a reason to complain, woman said words to security man, i hate farang.

When on any of my posts have i implied i was looking for sympathy?

Just think yourself extremely fortunate, you have not got to live with problems like mine.

Hmmm So if she said to the security guy 'I hate farang'  ... I would wonder why ? .. Maybe she has been dumped by a farang .. got a child etc .... or some other sad story .....

Next time .. maybe someone can ask her why she hate farang so much?

If you really want to throw her off balance .... Next time .. give her a small gift and say with a big smile ... 'I am sorry my presence here upset you last time' ....  Then she will have no idea how to handle it ???? ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone else see the irony of the drop down banner at the top of the page?

"Are you in Thailand and feeling low. Need someone to talk to ? Help is at hand.'

Link provides contact details for the Samaritans.????

Never mind, a hot cup of cocoa and a good night's sleep will find the world a less precious place tomorrow.

• Thanks 1