10-vehicle pile-up in Nonthaburi causes huge traffic jam

webfact

Must be tough driving in a straight line slowly.  They should try driving in England 60 mph on a country lane with blind bends, cross roads, roundabouts and pot holes everywhere.

Edited by johnray

38 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

The 9 at the back !

Could just have been the vehicle in the back with failing to stop in time for slower traffic ahead because of high speed, struck the vehicle ahead and the domino effect continued until the momentum stopped.  Add in everyone following to closely and not leaving room in between probably also contributed to it.  Just think if there had been room and a few scooters were crossing in between the cars, utter carnage....enjoy your day.  Keep a high visual horizon, and expect the unexpected.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, tonray said:

That road is a nightmare virutally every day...Sundays it is never a good idea to drive near Central Westgate

Agreed, high speed tailgating is very normal on that bit of road. Only surprised it doesn't happen more often.

2 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

Thay all bought half price Cheap Charlie Tyres instead of Michelin.

No, they were mostly born with small brains that never developed as they grew up!

• Sad 1

I was on my bike last week, waiting at a red light, when I felt a lurch forward. I thought I had accidentally blipped the throttle as I had been adjusting my glove. Then I turned around to look down at my license plate, and saw a bumper right there. Haha. Then I scowled into the tinted windshield, and could only make out some fiddling around. It's the damn phones.