No more prostitution in Pathum Thani, declare police

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Mayfly.
He had his 5 minutes of media presence.
Tomorrow everything will be forgotten and the traditional happy massage will continue everywhere.

I agree. Thing is how about a "panel" to vet the daily announcements. A token farang on panel might be useful.

This stupid comment is a bit like saying ..

From now on we fully police drink driving.

There will be no more accident from drunk drivers. Why are Thai officials so dumb. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

From what I know of Pathum Thani, you'd be hard not to find some out there....

Are you kidding. Plenty of bars (not farang)/restaurants around there. Khlong Luang. Rangsit end. Doesn't really matter. It's everywhere. 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1

Just now, dinsdale said:

Are you kidding. Plenty of bars (not farang)/restaurants around there. Khlong Luang. Rangsit end. Doesn't really matter. It's everywhere. 

Better re-read my post, with an emphasis on grammatical understanding.... "hard NOT to find..."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Better re-read my post, with an emphasis on grammatical understanding.... "hard NOT to find..."

Ok. Apologies. I guess prostitution (plenty of uni girls around there) and hard, lessened my concentration.:burp:

Edited by dinsdale
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

prostitution – will no longer be practised in the province after some clients recorded and posted clips of sex workers saying that they had "dealt" with police and they will not be disturbed while providing services.

colouring book and crayons is the only language these people understand

and I'm not even trying to be funny - how funny is that

when will Thailand grow up ........................in the world

• Like 1

Oh this is the news story that just keeps on giving.

From Pattaya to Nakorn Nowhere, just change the date, place name and the police chief claiming there is no prostitution, and you've got your story.

Must I missed it on the Ch3 news last last, or maybe I was just too overwhelmed by dashcam footage of car crashes!

• Like 1

Prostitution should be legalised for protection of service providers, workers could be taxed on earnings, receive valid health certificates, education on safer sexual health practices. Where is the crime in selling sex?? Providing the people in the service are not sex slaves, or underage. 

Are the police writing a "disney movie" script??

• Like 1

Prostitution is as old as the bible itself it has survived everything that millions of law makers threw at it and survived and it will survive the Pathum Thani authorities and anyone else in centuries to come...

Just now, ezzra said:

Prostitution is as old as the bible itself it has survived everything that millions of law makers threw at it and survived and it will survive the Pathum Thani authorities and anyone else in centuries to come...

The work is also more honest than the book of fiction you mention

• Like 1

11 hours ago, drbeach said:

What about Pattani and Yala? Those provinces don't strike me as being very "prostitute friendly".

Just 'cos they're muslims, don't mean they don't like sex.....Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan....you name any country, there's always hookers..ain't it grand!!

• Like 1