Thailand Aims to Turn Away From Mass Tourism and Target the Wealthy

rooster59

42 minutes ago, spiekerjozef said:

they can visit Wuhan and Peking.

Could have in 1949 before it changed name to Beijing.

Shows where people are in their knowledge of the world here.

SOLVED:

farang fund.  if rich, donating 30,000 baht is nothing.  you get personalized bracelet.  color determines bank balance.  can change based on balance.

if poor backpacker, the bracelet will turn into acid and poison.  lol

IF you are super wealthy, you go to super wealthy places. d'uh.  paris or phayao?  ah, ok.  the non-super wealthy but still wealthy can find their girls in any country.  the poor need the big signs with obvious prices, since their budget is fixed.  

i like it when people say they go to pattaya for the beaches or las vegas for the buffet or bangkok for cheap street food.   ah, no.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baansgr said:

Although they may spend 5 times the amount of sexpats..it doesn't create 5 times as many jobs which is what's needed most

Speak for yourself, I had a 10 grand bin for lady drinks before all this happened, I had em queuing round the table........ ????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Straight into someone's pockets who has invested in the 5 star resorts... 

only in the last 3 months when they all went to the wall allowing the wealthy corrupt to scoop them up for pocket change

3 hours ago, baansgr said:

Although they may spend 5 times the amount of sexpats..it doesn't create 5 times as many jobs which is what's needed most

And they don't mate with 5 times the number of their females, supporting their whole families and cargo of buffaloes....Why they didn't think about this 40 years ago? These guys are pure genius.